Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Votto to the il w/symptom

Re: Votto to the il w/symptom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Something definitely seems to have changed from when spring training was shut down till now, maybe they were unimpressed with the shape he returned to camp in after the layoff.
    Aquino hit .077 if I remember correctly in Spring Training 1. After stinking it up in winter ball. This has been happening for a while now.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Aquino hit .077 if I remember correctly in Spring Training 1. After stinking it up in winter ball. This has been happening for a while now.
    Yeah but they were at least playing him in spring training 1.0. Just feels like it was more than him not hitting there that has resulted in him being buried in the depth chart.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Joey Votto hit his 287th career home run in Monday night's win over the Indians. He is now tied with Tony Perez for third most homers in franchise history.

He also passed Dave Concepcion with his 951st career RBI, sixth most in Reds history.

Stop to consider Votto's place in franchise history (per Baseball-Reference)

Hits 1,874 (8th)

Doubles 404 (3rd)

Home runs 287 (T-3rd with Tony Perez)

RBI 951 (6th)

Times on base 3,120 (3rd)

OBP .421 (1st)

SLG .520 (T-No. 2 w/ Adam Dunn)

Total bases 3,179 (5th)

OPS .941 (2nd to Frank Robinson .943)

OPS+ 150 (T-1st Frank Robinson)

Runs 1,016 (6th)

Walks 1,186 (2nd to Pete Rose 1,210)

Extra-base hits 711 (4th)

WAR 62.2 (5th)

Games 1,725 (7th)
    https://700wlw.iheart.com/alternate/...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    Let's hope so!
    Covid took a second look at who it was trying to infect, said, "Sorry, Mr. Votto sir!," and scurried away.

Turn Off Ads?