Turn Off Ads?
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: Reds vs Indians 8-3-20

Re: Reds vs Indians 8-3-20

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I hate to overlook splitting with the lowly Tigers but 5-5 isn’t bad when you consider Suarez has played everyday and is hitting .086
    Suarez is frustrated too, but it's only been ten games, and he certainly isn't the first established player getting off to slow start.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by NC-Red View Post
    this offense is an absolute dumpster fire
    For the record, it’s an offense averaging 5 runs per game and is ranked around 10th in MLB in most important categories.

2 more runs would place them 6th.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NC-Red View Post
    Sonny Gray is pathetic tonight and of course it comes against an AL team and the Indians.
    A little early with this post I would suggest LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    A little early with this post I would suggest LOL.

It's cute how posters like that seem to disappear when the Reds take a lead and hold on for a win. But that's always been a RedsZone game thread tradition. Some people aren't happy unless they're miserable.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    It's cute how posters like that seem to disappear when the Reds take a lead and hold on for a win. But that's always been a RedsZone game thread tradition. Some people aren't happy unless they're miserable.
    I think this is pretty much a tradition of every sports teams fans since the internet was invented. Frustration gets the better of you and you don't have to wait until the weekend to meet up before a game to air your opinion and you can air opinions which your friends would just laugh at. Isn't technology wonderful.
    Last edited by EnglishRed; 08-04-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Professional trolls.

8. Likes:

PuffyPig (08-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Suarez is frustrated too, but it's only been ten games, and he certainly isn't the first established player getting off to slow start.
    I think a few of our players who are under-performing will come good. Just got to keep sneaking the W's until they do. Think i'm more worried about our bullpen but even they looked decent last night from watching the recaps.

To me that means they are simply trolling and scamper when the Reds win.

Turn Off Ads?