Turn Off Ads?
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Reds vs Indians 8-4-20

Re: Reds vs Indians 8-4-20

VOtto's D is trash

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Amir tweeted that Bell only wants to use him one inning at a time, and never on back to back days, and that he, Amir, is on the same page as his manager.
    I didn’t realize it was back to back days. But I myself was caught on the multi inning thing.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffey012 View Post
    I didn’t realize it was back to back days. But I myself was caught on the multi inning thing.
    I went back and checked his twitter and you’re right. I can’t find the tweet I read, but in the ones up on Twitter he only talks about pitching multiple innings. He says he doesn’t pitch multiple innings so he can pitch the next day. I probably read the first one wrong or remembered it wrong.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    I went back and checked his twitter and you’re right. I can’t find the tweet I read, but in the ones up on Twitter he only talks about pitching multiple innings. He says he doesn’t pitch multiple innings so he can pitch the next day. I probably read the first one wrong or remembered it wrong.
    I wasn’t even questioning your statement. Just saying I was thrown off enough by the non multi inning thing that it makes sense.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

Quote Originally Posted by 50YrRedsFan View Post
    Reds have scored almost 52% of their runs by home runs. 54 runs total and 28 runs by home runs. They will have a hard time scoring in bigger parks if this continues.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is an all or nothing offense, they don't have anyone who can consistently get on base and then steal bases and play small ball as a team. Those are not the types of offenses that win, yes they will put up some double digit runs here and there and make you think the offense is good but in reality it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    VOtto's D is trash
    He's old, slow, and unathletic. Reds have got to have BY FAR the worst fielding infield between him, Galvis, and Moose. All slow and uncoordinated

Quote Originally Posted by NC-Red View Post
    He's old, slow, and unathletic. Reds have got to have BY FAR the worst fielding infield between him, Galvis, and Moose. All slow and uncoordinated
    If Galvis is slow and uncoordinated I’m Miles Davis
    What would you say.....ya do here?

9. Likes:

CaiGuy (08-05-2020),JarrodOnVinyl (08-05-2020),Patrick Bateman (08-05-2020)

I am just now listening to the 700wlw podcast after this Tuesday night game. If we would have won this game, we would have been over .500 for the first time since May 14, 2017.

Also, we lead the league in giving up the most unearned runs.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?