Turn Off Ads?
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Reds @ Indians 8-5-20

Re: Reds @ Indians 8-5-20

Quote Originally Posted by JFLegal View Post
    that's correct. they have perhaps the worst offensive outfield in all of major league baseball. i didn't say they sucked. i said overall as a team they are not good. yes, their starting pitching staff is good. guess what, so is the reds' starting pitching staff. no one thinks the reds are "good."
    Oh, they have a bad offensive outfield. That makes them a bad team.

Nonsense, of course.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Oh, they have a bad offensive outfield. That makes them a bad team.

Nonsense, of course.
    again, i said they are "not good." you are the one who keeps using the word "bad." they are an average to perhaps above-average team. they are not "good" and will end up being middle of the pack in the AL central.

you realize every projection had the reds winning more games than the indians this season, right? oh, you didn't know that, did you? the reds were supposed to be borderline good and the indians were supposed to be average. turns out, both teams are average.
    Last edited by JFLegal; 08-06-2020 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JFLegal View Post
    again, i said they are "not good." you are the one who keeps using the word "bad." they are an average to perhaps above-average team. they are not "good" and will end up being middle of the pack in the AL central.

you realize every projection had the reds winning more games than the indians this season, right? oh, you didn't know that, did you? the reds were supposed to be borderline good and the indians were supposed to be average. turns out, both teams are average.
    I know what the projections said, I think they are BS and always have been.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Reds @ Indians 8-5-20

Nm

wrong game thread

Turn Off Ads?