Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I don’t see us winning anything like this

www.TheMagGuy.com

I don’t see us winning anything like this

The Reds need to let go of Dick Williams, I really like David Bell but I’m not sure he has any clue how to operate a bullpen, Aquino needs to be in the lineup every single day as either the DH or outfield, having Van Meter, Colon, Travis, or anyone else in the lineup over Aquino is just madness. This rotation is just too good for the bullpen to be blowing games like they are. Why is Bell favoring Nate Jones, Lucas Sims, etc... over the likes of Garrett and even Lorenzen? I’m not a genius, but I have questioned almost every bullpen move Bell makes. With Votto looking more like his old self and even showing his power stroke, added to the additions of Moose & Nick, and as long as Suarez comes around, this team could be so good, I pray something changes! Or management is going to let the bullpen destroy our season, unless Covid-19 destroys it first.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I don’t see us winning anything like this

All of this is being discussed in other threads

Turn Off Ads?