Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    10,382

    The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    You have to watch all the way through to see what I mean.



  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,359

    Re: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    I felt my cholestrol going through the roof just watching that video... I'm going to have to walk/jog 5 miles to burn all those calories off today.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

    William Arthur Ward


  4. Likes:

    EnglishRed (08-08-2020),Rojo (08-09-2020)

  5. #3
    Member BernieCarbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    The wax paper trick was pretty cool. I'll try that the next time I make salmon cakes.

  6. Likes:

    EnglishRed (08-08-2020),Rojo (08-09-2020)

  7. #4
    Member Crumbley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    1,793

    Re: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    I miss being a big fat disgusting guy. Life was great as long as you were sitting.

  8. Likes:

    EnglishRed (08-08-2020)

  9. #5
    Member EnglishRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Halifax, UK
    Posts
    85

    Re: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    You have to watch all the way through to see what I mean.

    Think just watching this has given me heart disease.....

    Great tips on the wax paper though....and glad this guy health conscious enough to know the dangers of using margerine... but uses cheese which has never been near a cow.

  10. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    10,382

    Re: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    The wax paper trick was pretty cool. I'll try that the next time I make salmon cakes.
    A thing he gets right -- flat burgers. How many times do you see some fancy burger that's a hockey puck sitting on sandwich that's foot thick. It might look impressive, but you can't eat that. There's a reason fast food does nice flat burgers. The idea is that every mouthful has a bit of everything -- meat, cheese, condiments, onions, bun, whatever.

    Besides the food, is the digressions into Indian Fry bread, Harley's and Packer football.

  11. Likes:

    kaldaniels (08-11-2020)

  12. #7
    Be the ball Roy Tucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Mason, OH
    Posts
    15,972

    Re: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    You want to live forever or you want a good burger?

    I was ok with it till that second layer of butter put on like mayo. But I guess what the hell. I’d try it once.
    Itís not the thing you fling, itís the fling itself.

  13. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    10,382

    Re: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    You want to live forever or you want a good burger?

    I was ok with it till that second layer of butter put on like mayo. But I guess what the hell. I’d try it once.
    Fat's fine. It's the sugar and calories.

    Has anyone actually asked what saturated fat is saturated with?

  14. #9
    Member BernieCarbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    Fat's fine. It's the sugar and calories.

    Has anyone actually asked what saturated fat is saturated with?
    Yep, the government practically invented obesity when they turned the food pyramid upside down and said that margarine was healthier than butter and fed a generation of that crap to the kids in school. It's unbelievable how much sugar we consume.

  15. Likes:

    Rojo (08-10-2020)

  16. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    10,382

    Re: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    Yep, the government practically invented obesity when they turned the food pyramid upside down and said that margarine was healthier than butter and fed a generation of that crap to the kids in school. It's unbelievable how much sugar we consume.
    And it's nut even actual sugar, it's high fructose corn syrup and trans-fats made from corn oil.

    Eat meat, eggs, full-fat dairy, veggies and fruit.

    You know -- food.

  17. #11
    Strategery RFS62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Naples, Florida
    Posts
    16,724

    Re: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    You want to live forever or you want a good burger?

    I was ok with it till that second layer of butter put on like mayo. But I guess what the hell. I’d try it once.

    There's a great bar in Knoxville that injects bacon grease into the patty.

    Artery-clogging goodness.
    "Thinking is difficult. That's why most people judge" ~ C.G. Jung

  18. #12
    Viva la Rolen kaldaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    16,069

    Re: The Most Mid-Western, maybe the Most American Youtube ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    A thing he gets right -- flat burgers. How many times do you see some fancy burger that's a hockey puck sitting on sandwich that's foot thick. It might look impressive, but you can't eat that. There's a reason fast food does nice flat burgers. The idea is that every mouthful has a bit of everything -- meat, cheese, condiments, onions, bun, whatever.

    Besides the food, is the digressions into Indian Fry bread, Harley's and Packer football.
    Homemade smash burgers are the best!


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | cumberlandreds | Gallen5862 | Kinsm | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator