Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Former Reds Watch Thread

Re: Former Reds Watch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Reed with another quick (2 outs) scoreless stint.
    Is he pitching in close games?? I think the weight of being in the trade with expectations and all got in his head. Now that he has a fresh start, maybe he becomes what we all hoped. I hope he does, but I don't think it would have ever happened in Cincinnati. No regrets about him being gone.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Reed with another quick (2 outs) scoreless stint.
    He also got another injury last night
    Crazy Reds Fan

Adam Duvall had a career night. 3 HR, including a slam for 9 RBI's. Now with a .950 OPS.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    I wonder why he is trying to hang on for so long? Maybe he just enjoys it which I don't blame him but seems pretty rare.
    You're a long time retired

Josh Van Meter's BA has increased from .059 to .111 since joining the Diamondbacks. He had his first multi-hit game of the year.

Philip Ervin's has gone from .086 to .143. He also had his first multi-hit game of the year.

Todd Frazier pitched an inning in a blow-out loss to the Braves. The Braves didn't score and he struck out Adam Duvall.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Turn Off Ads?