Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Pitcher

Pitcher

Would brian johnson latest from redsox be worthy of a look he is 29 and left handed.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Re: Pitcher

Anybody with a pulse and both their arms attached is worth more of a look than half the guys in the pen right now, and I could honestly compromise on both of those things.

I'd give Finnegan a chance and release Reed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderful Monds View Post
    Anybody with a pulse and both their arms attached is worth more of a look than half the guys in the pen right now, and I could honestly compromise on both of those things.
    Anything they can do to get read and lorenzen out of the mix
    Crazy Reds Fan

I love this thread title
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

7. Likes:

CySeymour (08-10-2020),Falls City Beer (08-10-2020),JFLegal (08-10-2020),marcshoe (08-10-2020),Mitri (08-10-2020),savafan (08-11-2020),StRedlegs900 (08-10-2020),Wonderful Monds (08-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I love this thread title
    Istg

Brevity. Wit.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

10. Likes:

JFLegal (08-10-2020)

Not interested.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Belly Itcher.

On a side note, I was trying to remember if that guy the Reds got from the Giants for Duvall ever amounted to anything? Does anyone know without looking it up

13. Likes:

JFLegal (08-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    Belly Itcher.

On a side note, I was trying to remember if that guy the Reds got from the Giants for Duvall ever amounted to anything? Does anyone know without looking it up
    Sims should move past Lorenzen as the 7th inning man for now.

15. Likes:

BEETTLEBUG (08-10-2020)

Belly Itcher.

Do you mean Keury Mella? The guy they got with Duvall in the Leake deal?

https://www.baseball-reference.com/p...ellake01.shtml
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

I was hoping the thread title meant someone was buying pitchers of beer for everyone!
    ...the 2-2 to Woodsen and here it comes...and it is swung on and missed! And Tom Browning has pitched a perfect game! Twenty-seven outs in a row, and he is being mobbed by his teammates, just to the thirdbase side of the mound.

18. Likes:

Roy Tucker (08-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Do you mean Keury Mella? The guy they got with Duvall in the Leake deal?

https://www.baseball-reference.com/p...ellake01.shtml
    5 homers in 17 innings? That's not bad if they were all solo and the only runs he gave up. I think he needs looked at again.

Got to figure out how to insert Mahle into the pen. Typically good in early innings. Starters are eating too many innings for these pen guys to be failing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Belly Itcher.

I obviously had my trades mixed up. I was thinking of a pitcher the Reds got from the Giants for an OF but it was the Marlon Byrd trade I was thinking of and the pitcher was Stephen Johnson. (thus the connection to the thread- same last name)
    https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...d=johnso011ste

And to answer my own question, he spent the last two season in Indy Ball.

Turn Off Ads?