Turn Off Ads?
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Reds vs KC 8-11-20

Re: Reds vs KC 8-11-20

Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Post of the night.

Hint: you don’t truly blow a game until it is over. You gave up in a game the Reds never trailed in. And a good team ended up winning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    He was factually correct. The Red blew a 5-1 lead. The fact that they eventually won doesn’t negate that they blew a 5-1 lead.

Every Reds fan should be just as upset that they blew a 5-1 lead, as they are elated that they eventually won. If the Reds continue to blow 5-1 leads, they likely will not be a winning team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    Bell would laugh at this. He’d say - you can dispute my move but all I did was win. And win despite another bullpen breakdown. Malpractice baseball moves don’t result in wins.

I can hit on a 20 with the dealer showing a 6 and win. It’s still a malpractice move.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    He was factually correct. The Red blew a 5-1 lead. The fact that they eventually won doesn’t negate that they blew a 5-1 lead.

Every Reds fan should be just as upset that they blew a 5-1 lead, as they are elated that they eventually won. If the Reds continue to blow 5-1 leads, they likely will not be a winning team.

- - - Updated - - -

I can hit on a 20 with the dealer showing a 6 and win. It’s still a malpractice move.
    No it isn’t, it may be unwise, but it’s not malpractice. Let’s avoid a legal discussion.
    Last edited by Kc61; 08-12-2020 at 09:35 AM.

www.TheMagGuy.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    Why is VanMeter on this team??
    I think his dad is assistant general manager or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    No it isn’t, it may be unwise, but it’s not malpractice. Let’s avoid a legal discussion.
    Lol, yes, JFlegal clearly literally meant that Bell should have been sued in American courts over this move
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

www.TheMagGuy.com

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    This team is absolute trash...another loss coming pathetic
    Not really, just need a manager that knows how to operate a bull pen and roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C. トレント・ローズクランズ
    @ctrent
    From Elias: That was Joey Votto’s 12th walk-off for the #Reds. That’s the most for a #Reds player since Pete Rose collected No. 13 on July 17, 1986.

Rewatched the game on FSO today and Winker even made a good play off the wall keeping the Royals to a run when Castillo was still in. Saved at least 1 run if not 2.

9. Likes:

mth123 (08-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    I was hoping he wasn’t passing COVID along....

Turn Off Ads?