Turn Off Ads?
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Reds vs Pirates 8-14-20

Re: Reds vs Pirates 8-14-20

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    Yes they said the coach had to walk him off the field and he threw his glove on the dugout. Bell said it was an internal personal issue that would be addressed. Doesn’t sound good.
    Possibly angry about the unwillingness of Bell to appeal the out call on Senzel's caught stealing? Replay was very close... he may have been safe, but Bell didn't even appeal. Is Senzel greenlighted to go on his own? Did Bell not appeal because he didn't support Senzel's steal attempt??

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by onehand View Post
    Possibly angry about the unwillingness of Bell to appeal the out call on Senzel's caught stealing? Replay was very close... he may have been safe, but Bell didn't even appeal. Is Senzel greenlighted to go on his own? Did Bell not appeal because he didn't support Senzel's steal attempt??
    He wasn't thrown out on a steal attempt it was a throw from RF

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Coopdaddy67 View Post
    .123/.278/.246
    They should send him away like they did Winker after his slow start...

Oh, wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    He wasn't thrown out on a steal attempt it was a throw from RF
    I knew that... I was watching live. I'll send myself to my room now and remember not to post at 1 AM.
    Last edited by onehand; 08-15-2020 at 09:15 AM.

Turn Off Ads?