Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Senzel Upset Post-Win 8/14/20

Re: Senzel Upset Post-Win 8/14/20

Quote Originally Posted by jup View Post
    Most likely - I don't know for a fact - but they probably just got the results at that moment
    One would think. But there’s also the possibility of “just let it ride...OH NO he’s headed for the victory line!”

2. Likes:

JFLegal (08-15-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Can't blame Nick for being upset. They said He and Moose tested negative 6 times before they let'em return last time

5. Likes:

GAC (08-15-2020)

Jup - upon reflection I don’t know about the timing. I mean House got to him just as he was going to reach the line. Possible, but that’s a huge coincidence if they literally just found out at that moment.

7. Likes:

JFLegal (08-15-2020),Ron Madden (08-15-2020)

They have video of it. He was not upset until House pulled him aside.

https://twitter.com/Nicholaspkirby/s...93429385310209
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

9. Likes:

Ron Madden (08-15-2020)

Worth The Wait

Shocked we’ve made it this far in the thread without someone blaming Davidson.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Jup - upon reflection I don’t know about the timing. I mean House got to him just as he was going to reach the line. Possible, but that’s a huge coincidence if they literally just found out at that moment.
    Well the test results come back at all sorts of hours I am told. And in particular, I understand this one to be a saliva (molecular) type, so that means sent out to the lab in Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by Edskin View Post
    Some things go without saying.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    They have video of it. He was not upset until House pulled him aside.

https://twitter.com/Nicholaspkirby/s...93429385310209
    If he is telling him he tested positive, he's telling him while not wearing a mask himself, which seems odd, too.

14. Likes:

redsmetz (08-17-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Huge grain of salt, but some rando on twitter speculated the following and kinda makes sense:

Senzel was told he tested positive or someone has been in contact with has, didn’t throw the glove in anger, but threw it to the top of the dugout to be sanitized later.

God I hope that isn’t it.
    Damn
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Huge grain of salt, but some rando on twitter speculated the following and kinda makes sense:

Senzel was told he tested positive or someone has been in contact with has, didn’t throw the glove in anger, but threw it to the top of the dugout to be sanitized later.

God I hope that isn’t it.
    That was my first thought when I read about it last night, but I discounted it because they waited until the game ended. If they just got the results as the game was ending, that's weird timing.

17. Likes:

Kc61 (08-15-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Coopdaddy67 View Post
    That was my first thought when I read about it last night, but I discounted it because they waited until the game ended. If they just got the results as the game was ending, that's weird timing.
    Good catch on the timing - that was my thought as well.

From the video it does seem like new information to Nick. He was with other players before being pulled over by the coach.
    Last edited by Kc61; 08-15-2020 at 03:33 PM.

When did the test tweets start coming in? Maybe someone close to him (is he married?) tested positive and that was the news House brought, then he took one of those quick tests that has 30 min results and was positive on it, and that’s where the positive test came in?

Quote Originally Posted by LexRedsFan View Post
    When did the test tweets start coming in? Maybe someone close to him (is he married?) tested positive and that was the news House brought, then he took one of those quick tests that has 30 min results and was positive on it, and that’s where the positive test came in?
    So somebody tested positive, Senzel was exposed, but they waited until after the game to tell him? Or they found out about it exactly as the game was ending? No use in speculating just hope nothing serious happened and they are just being cautious with anyone involved.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edskin View Post
    We’re not going to throw baseless accusations at our best player without solid proof of his culpability.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

22. Likes:

NebraskaRed (08-15-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    So somebody tested positive, Senzel was exposed, but they waited until after the game to tell him? Or they found out about it exactly as the game was ending? No use in speculating just hope nothing serious happened and they are just being cautious with anyone involved.
    I mean... yeah? This thread is all speculation until we know.

I’m just saying that everyone is under the assumption House told him he has a positive test (without his mask on even). Just trying to point out there are other possibilities.

Turn Off Ads?