Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Reds @ KC Game 1

Re: Reds @ KC Game 1

When your best player coming in ends up being your worst player 20 games into a 60 game season you’re gonna have a bad time

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    False. People who know baseball like Keller a lot. The Reds are embarrassing independent of the opposing pitcher.
    lol! "people who know baseball."

check back in with me when brad keller has an era in the 4s by the end of this "season."

Quote Originally Posted by JFLegal View Post
    this is why downplaying the 8-11 start against (mostly) bad teams was foolish on the part of some fans. as if it's going to get better when the reds start playing good teams. (not that the royals qualify, which makes it even more disappointing.) regardless, in a 60-game season, you can't crap the bed like that and expect to compete.
    Yep. I’d be more understanding of a start like that if they weren’t doing it every single year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes:

JFLegal (08-19-2020),REDREAD (08-19-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    Geez, Suarez up two balls and beats one slowly into the ground. Painful to watch.
    And Keller had just thrown 4 straight out of the strike zone.

Would be nice if Moustakas got on a tear.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by ochoa30 View Post
    When your best player coming in ends up being your worst player 20 games into a 60 game season you’re gonna have a bad time
    who? votto? i hope no one thought he was the reds' best player. he's been washed up for 3 years now.

oh, you mean suarez. i hear ya! good point.

Just when you thought VanMeter couldn't get any worse, he's going to totally redeem himself.

Suarez needs to hit the reset button. This has gotten out of control.

something called brad keller is going to pitch a complete game shutout against the reds. 7 innings or not, that's embarrassing. this team is heavily underachieving.
    Well, Reds chase the Mighty Keller out of the game. Small moral victory.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

who? votto? i hope no one thought he was the reds' best player. he's been washed up for 3 years now.

oh, you mean suarez. i hear ya! good point.
    Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    Geez, Suarez up two balls and beats one slowly into the ground. Painful to watch.
    Flat out refusal to drive the ball the opposite way on those type of pitches...just going to keep rolling it over

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo Rijo View Post
    Yep. I’d be more understanding of a start like that if they weren’t doing it every single year.

you be careful my friend. you'll be called a non-diehard because you are speaking the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ochoa30 View Post
    Suarez
    what is sad is both suarez and votto have been garbage this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Would be nice if Moustakas got on a tear.
    Bell will bat him 5th to not hurt Suarez feelings

yes the truth is inelegant like why van meter colon and davidson get to bat as well as clean up guy hitting.118

The degree to which the Royals and Tigers are pushovers has been exaggerated, they aren't the same squads that they were last season, but the Reds have to win game #2 just to ultimately manage a split in the 10 games against them combined for the season. That's just not what good teams do, they take care of business against the teams they have significantly more talent than.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

18. Likes:

Falls City Beer (08-19-2020),REDREAD (08-19-2020)

Turn Off Ads?