Turn Off Ads?

Thread: BMW Champioships PGA

BMW Champioships PGA

Tiger starts at 1:14pm tomorrow. Needs to finish top 4 or so to move on to the Tour Championship. Not likely based on how he has played unfortunately.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: BMW Champioships PGA

Go Kokrak. Clutch eagle on 18 last week to qualify this week. He needs to be more like top 2 this week to move on. Never know!

4. Likes:

DocRed (08-26-2020)

This tournament is being held in the Chicago area. Given the proximity of Chicago to Kenosha, one has to consider that this tournament may not tee off as scheduled tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    This tournament is being held in the Chicago area. Given the proximity of Chicago to Kenosha, one has to consider that this tournament may not tee off as scheduled tomorrow.
    I highly doubt it is delayed

Phil wins by 4 on the Senior tour today. Good for win. I hope he comes in strong to the US Open

The challenge this week is very welcome as a fan after the DJ cakewalk last week. I had money on him so was fairly happy but -30 in a tour event is ridiculous. Thoroughly enjoying seeing the players battle for every shot this week.

DJ and Kisner are on my betslip this week and both in with a chance going into the weekend.

I had PGA Tour Live on in the background while I was working the last two days. Seems like the course is winning.

That putt DJ just hit on 18....whoa.

And....Rahm's was even better.

Yeah those were two of the most ridiculous clutch putts I've ever seen. Whole tournament was fantastic. I love when the courses play difficult like that.

Turn Off Ads?