Turn Off Ads?

Thread: aquino

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: aquino

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    It is possible the Aquino situation is simply Occam's Razor. They said it's because they didn't think he'd get enough ABs with Senzel/Winker/Shogo/Castellanos getting most of the time and rather he'd face live pitching regularly than be a bench player, and maybe that is just it.
    That was my assumption at the beginning of the season (particularly in March when we thought they'd play minor league games) and the reason I was fine with him not making the 25 man roster. I wanted him to play and didn't see him getting the time at mlb level, especially with no DH.
    It's been pretty clear for weeks now he should be on this team.
    I'm still not convinced he'll be close to August '19 Aquino, but I'm definitely rooting hard for him. Hopefully he's kept making the adjustments that will turn him into a legit big league hitter. Tonight's at bats were a great start.
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

2. Likes:

goreds2 (08-30-2020),Tom Servo (08-30-2020)

Turn Off Ads?