Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 9-12-20 Reds @ Cardinals

Re: 9-12-20 Reds @ Cardinals

Votto needs to take his frustration into the clubhouse and direct it at the team. It was a bad call but when the team is awful and you don’t show any emotion about that But when it’s you you argue with the umps it doesn’t look good.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Two outs top of 9th down 6 and our future SS finally gets a hit n

In happier news the Astros are at the Dodgers and Dodgers playing Ace of Base “I saw the sign”

The Reds ship has gone down. Maybe, a big maybe, 2021 will be better.

Well, at least Alabama plays in two weeks.

Another quality start from Tejay tonight.

.211 will drop yet again. I think they can hit below .200 for the year. I really do. Like I said, class A hitting level right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shatz1988 View Post
    Another quality start from Tejay tonight.
    He did look good.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I like how Redszone will flip between "leave a guy in if he's getting outs" and "you should always take a guy out too early rather than too late!" depending on whichever call is made.

Our pitchers just can't stop getting owned by Harrison Bader. 3 HRs on the year, all against us.
    Sims was clearly gased.

Reds first 3 pitchers had very good ERAs, and each allowed multiple earned runs and the two relievers of them allowed 3 of their 5 inherited runners to score, and still all 3 have ERAs between 2.8 and 3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    not being rude, but this is a fan message board....I have been to many, and they all have a wide range of opinions and they all are very emotional. It is guys (and gals) that want to win so bad, and have zero control over the outcome. If you are looking for 100% rational conversation or a discussion lacking contradictions, a fan message board is not the place it will be found....not just RZ but any team board when things are not going well. Fans use these boards because they can celebrate together, and also whine together....it is an outlet.
    Please believe me when I say I don't mean to be rude either but...

I'm lucky enough to remember when RedsZone was More than just another fan messages board.

I feel safe in saying that I am most likely older than most members here, with a whole lot less knowledge of computers or the internet.

My love for the Cincinnati Reds and baseball in general caused me to fool around on my daughter's computer in search of anything I could find to read about the Reds and MLB.

My daughter suggested I type in reds.com and go from there.
    After doing so I stumbled on the old Reds Fan Forum, at first I enjoyed reading the thoughts, the hopes and ideas of other Reds fans. I soon found out that people there would make things up in order to support their narrative whatever that might be and other people would believe it.

I was about to give up on my quest to read everything I could about the Reds and baseball on the world wide web when my daughter did a search and found RedsZone for me to read instead of the foolishness that was on MLB message boards.

I think I lurked here about 2 years, I was fascinated and a bit intimidated but I was learning new things that I never knew that I never knew about the game it's self.

Sadly things have come full circle and RedsZone has become just another fan message board.
    Last edited by Ron Madden; 09-13-2020 at 01:28 AM.

13. Likes:

Ironman92 (09-13-2020),NebraskaRed (09-13-2020),RedlegJake (09-13-2020),Tom Servo (09-13-2020)

Turn Off Ads?