Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Don't believe for one second that we don't need Senzel in the lineup right now.

Re: Don't believe for one second that we don't need Senzel in the lineup right now.

I'm tired of hugging Senzel until the sniffles go away.

Produce or sit down, Nick. How many seasons is this the norm with the same old nonsense from him? Normally it doesn't matter. This season it does.
    Last edited by Bob Sheed; 09-18-2020 at 08:26 AM.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

2. Likes:

bm1475 (09-18-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Don't believe for one second that we don't need Senzel in the lineup right now.

On Senzel, we really don’t have enough facts to have an educated view on whether he should play now. Except the Reds have played him so he’s well enough to be out there. But his level of readiness is impossible to ascertain without more information.

On Winker he seems to be into Reds “walks and homers” philosophy, I don’t see the old Winker style. It may be leading to more inconsistency. I wouldn’t pull him out of the lineup, but I wouldn’t hit him cleanup either.

On Disco, he’s a far cry from the pitcher of last season. Just to the untrained eye, I’d rather see Lorenzen pitching. But in any event, he needs backup, he has trouble getting through five innings.
    Last edited by Kc61; 09-18-2020 at 09:06 AM.

5. Likes:

Patrick Bateman (09-18-2020)

Sit Senzel. He is an automatic out and if there isn't urgency to win now, when will there be? I keep Winker in the lineup but drop a few spots in the order. Otherwise, if you're hot you play if you're not you sit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix2 View Post
    Sit Senzel. He is an automatic out and if there isn't urgency to win now, when will there be? I keep Winker in the lineup but drop a few spots in the order. Otherwise, if you're hot you play if you're not you sit.
    It's been 6 at bats.

6. At. Bats.

8. Likes:

alwaysawarrior (09-18-2020),Kingspoint (09-18-2020),Mitri (09-18-2020),ochoa30 (09-18-2020),OGB (09-18-2020),Ron Madden (09-18-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    I don't think anyone disagrees with any of that impassioned plea.

But I'm 38 pages into my dissertation on my controversial stance that water and food help people survive.
    Is this food/water stance a Republican or Democratic position?

I should warn you, if you pick the wrong one, I am going to point out howridiculous your stance is because water drowns humans and food makes us fat. Plus you are probably just a (Chinese/Russian) bot promoting false conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix2 View Post
    Yes, and David Bell agrees. Goodwin in CF tonight, Winker hitting sixth.

11. Likes:

smixsell (09-18-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by CaiGuy View Post
    It's been 6 at bats.

6. At. Bats.
    And he looked over matched and made weak contact.

There are 9 games left to get into the playoffs. 9 games

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    I'm tired of hugging Senzel until the sniffles go away.

Produce or sit down, Nick. How many seasons is this the norm with the same old nonsense from him? Normally it doesn't matter. This season it does.
    Speaking of nonsense: This post.

14. Likes:

Mitri (09-18-2020),OGB (09-18-2020),Ron Madden (09-18-2020),wally post (09-19-2020),zigbeenuthouse (09-18-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Speaking of nonsense: This post.
    "Some day" never comes.

Right now the Reds don't have the luxury of waiting out Senzel's slump on his way to his next snake bite.

9 games.

That's what the Reds have.

Get real.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

16. Likes:

Bruce Berenyi (09-18-2020)

"Some day" never comes.

Right now the Reds don't have the luxury of waiting out Senzel's slump on his way to his next snake bite.

9 games.

That's what the Reds have.

Get real.
    You said "how many seasons is this the norm" when the guy caught a virus. It's nonsense. Get real.

18. Likes:

Patrick Bateman (09-18-2020),zigbeenuthouse (09-18-2020)

You said "how many seasons is this the norm" when the guy caught a virus. It's nonsense. Get real.
    Next season it will be a banana peel.

It's always something with Senzel.

This season, the Reds don't have time for it.

I hope they don't have time for it next season too.

Next season it will be a banana peel.
    Like I said: Nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    Yes, and David Bell agrees.
    You know that's not a ringing endorsement, right?
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

No WHITE privilege for SOX tonight....GO REDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said: Nonsense.
    Every year it's something with Senzel.

You have no rebuttal for this. Because it's the truth.

My not so bold prediction is this will always be so.

You disagree. Insultingly, I might add. Because you are sad about your life. I can't help that. But I won't tolerate it either. Start a new chapter maybe and quit venting to strangers on the internet.

I will say this. When refrigerators came out. The last icebox salesman in the world. I'll bet he was a really good icebox salesman.

That's all I have for you. Paul Brown would probably tell you to go find your life's work. Maybe do that.
    Last edited by Bob Sheed; 09-18-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Turn Off Ads?