Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Someone explain this to me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Someone explain this to me

So I look at the Reds' record and they've got more wins than losses. What is that? Is that allowed? I mean, there's only five games left in the season. What if they win three or more of those? Like, what happens? Some people tell me this winning more than they lose thing has happened before, but that could be a mass hallucination like Spuds MacKenzie or the Chester A. Arthur presidency.

Even stranger, this winning record anomaly has me paying attention to other games the Reds aren't even playing as if it has some bearing on the Reds. I mean, the season ends this weekend, right? So what exactly is going on? I don't understand what this is. Any and all insight into this supernatural phenomenon is appreciated.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

2. Likes:

dubc47834 (09-22-2020),JFLegal (09-22-2020),OneEyedJack (09-22-2020),RedTeamGo! (09-22-2020),RichRed (09-22-2020),SirFelixCat (09-22-2020)

Turn Off Ads?