Turn Off Ads?

Thread: public apollogy to David Bell

public apollogy to David Bell

I said the way he was managing no way they ever get in the post season. Since 12 days ago, he has looked alot more better managing and i publicly appologize to David Bell. Go Reds win it all!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: public apollogy to David Bell

They wanted analytics and got them. Then the complaining that he was too much into analytics. Very RZ.
    99% of all numbers only tell 33% of the story so when looking at the numbers remember that numbers is plural...

4. Likes:

Ron Madden (09-26-2020)

I'm not sold on Bell just yet. I'm downright giddy we're in the playoffs. Heck, I couldn't sleep last night. But, there is no reason it should've came down to what it did. This team should be NL Central Champions. No excuse to be last in the majors in hitting. I understand we've had the worst BABIP in the last 100 years, so some of it is bad luck, but there is still too much "tinkering" going on. That said I like David Bell and hope he continues to improve. Let's win a playoff series for the first time since 95 baby!!!

6. Likes:

Phoenix2 (09-26-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanInMS View Post
    I'm not sold on Bell just yet. I'm downright giddy we're in the playoffs. Heck, I couldn't sleep last night. But, there is no reason it should've came down to what it did. This team should be NL Central Champions. No excuse to be last in the majors in hitting. I understand we've had the worst BABIP in the last 100 years, so some of it is bad luck, but there is still too much "tinkering" going on. That said I like David Bell and hope he continues to improve. Let's win a playoff series for the first time since 95 baby!!!
    The reason it came down to what it did was that it was a 60 game season with a lot of new faces in the clubhouse, two COVID scares, a few early rain delays/postponements, a weird season travel and schedule wise. The boys needed time to gel...and in a season where they aren’t around each other much except for on the field, it took a bit. But they did...are playing great baseball now. They have some warts, but literally all teams do. Going forward I think they have as good of chance as anyone and just like the randomness of any season, it may work out and it may not.

8. Likes:

Frank Robinson (09-26-2020)

I don't really see how he's changed that much since earlier in the year. The difference lately is that guys have actually been coming through when they're called upon. That'll make any manager look like a genius.

10. Likes:

CaiGuy (09-26-2020),goreds2 (09-27-2020),Revering4Blue (09-26-2020),Tom Servo (09-26-2020)

Turn Off Ads?