Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Schedule for rest of Reds/Braves series

Schedule for rest of Reds/Braves series

According to C Trent rest of series schedule will be:

Thursday game 2 will be at noon again unless the White Sox and Astros both sweep and if that happens will move to 3 PM

Friday Game 3 if necessary looks to be probably be 3 PM unless some other series end which could move the time

All those games will be ESPN
    Last edited by Reds Fanatic; 09-29-2020 at 09:27 PM.

2. Likes:

CesarGeronimo (09-30-2020),Coopdaddy67 (09-29-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Schedule for rest of Reds/Braves series

MLB just released the schedule for the rest of these series. The Thursday and Friday times could shift as certain series end early

Here is the full schedule for all the series

Wednesday September 30th

CIN @ATL 12:08 PM ESPN
    HOU @ MIN 1:08 PM ESPN2
    MIA @CHC 2:08 PM ABC
    CWS @OAK 3:10 PM ESPN
    TOR @ TB 4:07 PM TBS
    STL @SD 5:08 PM ESPN2
    NYY @CLE 7:08 PM ESPN
    MIL @LAD 10:08 PM ESPN

Thursday October 1st

CIN@ATL 12:08 PM ESPN
    HOU @MIN 1:08 PM ESPN2 (if necessary)
    MIA @ CHC 2:08 PM ABC
    CWS @OAK 3:10 PM ESPN (if necessary)
    TOR @TB 4:07 PM TBS (if necessary)
    NYY @ CLE 7:08 PM ESPN (if necessary)

Friday October 2nd

MIA @CHC 2:08 PM ABC (if necessary)
    CIN @ATL 3:08 PM ESPN (if necessary)
    MIL @LAD 6:38 PM ESPN (if necessary)
    STL @SD 10:08 PM ESPN (if necessary)

Dear MLB,
    I’m a Reds fan. I’ve been a fan since 1976. I’ve continued to be loyal year-in and year-out. I know more about the Reds’minor league system than most die hard fans know about the major league squads.

Help me understand why I should continue to be a fan. I’ve waited 7 years since their last playoff appearance and you now schedule the first two Playoff games at 9:00AM pacific (I live in CA) and the third at noon. Please help me understand how small market teams can increase their exposure and work to become mid-market teams when you continue to give the prime time spots to the same f**king teams (Yankees have prime time for every game in the WCS). I’ve spent the time and I’ve paid for the MLB package year after year and now I can’t see my team in the playoffs, because like some others, I have a job.

Signed,
    Fan who is running out of patience

Quote Originally Posted by bikeman71 View Post
    Dear MLB,
    I’m a Reds fan. I’ve been a fan since 1976. I’ve continued to be loyal year-in and year-out. I know more about the Reds’minor league system than most die hard fans know about the major league squads.

Help me understand why I should continue to be a fan. I’ve waited 7 years since their last playoff appearance and you now schedule the first two Playoff games at 9:00AM pacific (I live in CA) and the third at noon. Please help me understand how small market teams can increase their exposure and work to become mid-market teams when you continue to give the prime time spots to the same f**king teams (Yankees have prime time for every game in the WCS). I’ve spent the time and I’ve paid for the MLB package year after year and now I can’t see my team in the playoffs, because like some others, I have a job.

Signed,
    I feel your passion bikeman, but why would the Reds get any preference for time slots. I imagine the Reds' fan base is incredibly regional and, as you mention, they haven't exactly lit it up the past 7 years.

...but we do have Reds' post-season baseball!!! LET'S GOOOO!

Dear MLB,

Signed,
    Dvr and someone has to play in the dead zone with how MLB has set this up. We drew the short stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Dear MLB,

Signed,
    Obviously, if you're a true fan, you'll move immediately.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by marcshoe View Post
    Obviously, if you're a true fan, you'll move immediately.
    It’s still a noon start time for y’all. I didn’t realize my Ohio compadres finish work before lunch. If that’s the case, I’m moving back for sure!

We could have been the 8 seed in LA starting at 10pm. I’m in Central Time, but I will take a game during my waking hours if at all possible.

I hate to bring up 2012, but wasnt game 5 in the afternoon? I seem to recall having to follow the game in agony on the MLB app at work.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCallMeTim View Post
    We could have been the 8 seed in LA starting at 10pm. I’m in Central Time, but I will take a game during my waking hours if at all possible.

I hate to bring up 2012, but wasnt game 5 in the afternoon? I seem to recall having to follow the game in agony on the MLB app at work.
    I was at the game 5 - 2012 game. It started at noon-ish.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Dear MLB,

Signed,
    https://www.redszone.com/forums/show...hp?120707-9-am
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Oct. 1 contingencies
    *Reds-Braves moves to 3 p.m. ET if White Sox-A's and Astros-Twins are both complete.
    ^Astros-Twins moves to 3 p.m. ET if White Sox-A's is complete.
    +Cardinals-Padres moves to 7 p.m. ET if Yankees-Indians is complete.

Oct. 2 contingencies
    *Marlins-Cubs moves to 7 p.m. ET if it is the only game remaining.
    ^Reds-Braves moves to 2 p.m. ET if Marlins-Cubs is complete and at least one of Brewers-Dodgers and Cardinals-Padres is complete; or Reds-Braves moves to 7 p.m. ET if Brewers-Dodgers and Cardinals-Padres are both complete.
    +Brewers-Dodgers moves to 7 p.m. ET if Cardinals-Padres is complete.
    Cardinals-Padres moves to 7 p.m. ET if Brewers-Dodgers is complete.

My bad on this...should have posted my rant there. I came into this thread and saw the new times listed for Thursday and Friday and lost my mind for a second.

Last thing I want to do is be a downer...just pissed I can’t watch my Reds whoop up on the Braves.

Go Reds!

15. Likes:

goreds2 (09-29-2020),Revering4Blue (09-29-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    MLB just released the schedule for the rest of these series. The Thursday and Friday times could shift as certain series end early

Here is the full schedule for all the series

Wednesday September 30th

CIN @ATL 12:08 PM ESPN
    HOU @ MIN 1:08 PM ESPN2
    MIA @CHC 2:08 PM ABC
    CWS @OAK 3:10 PM ESPN
    TOR @ TB 4:07 PM TBS
    NYY @CLE 7:08 PM ESPN

Thursday October 1st

CIN@ATL 12:08 PM ESPN
    HOU @MIN 1:08 PM ESPN2 (if necessary)
    MIA @ CHC 2:08 PM ABC
    CWS @OAK 3:10 PM ESPN (if necessary)
    TOR @TB 4:07 PM TBS (if necessary)
    NYY @ CLE 7:08 PM ESPN (if necessary)

Friday October 2nd

MIA @CHC 2:08 PM ABC (if necessary)
    CIN @ATL 3:08 PM ESPN (if necessary)
    MIL @LAD 6:38 PM ESPN (if necessary)
    STL @SD 10:08 PM ESPN (if necessary)
    Wow..games on an over the air network, what a novel concept.
    Go Gators!

I believe yesterday was the first MLB on ABC since 1995.

18. Likes:

goreds2 (09-30-2020),Reds (09-30-2020)

Dear MLB,

Signed,
    Dear Fan who is running out of patience,

TV Revenue allows us here in MLB-land to basically print money. BILLION-aire. Say it with me. Let it roll off your tongue a few times. BILLION-aire. Sounds good, doesn't it?

Wait, what were we talking about? The Cincinnati Reds? They're in Ohio, I think, right?

Signed,

MLB
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Turn Off Ads?