Turn Off Ads?
Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161
Results 2,401 to 2,404 of 2404

Thread: 9-30-20 Reds @ Braves WCS Game 1

Re: 9-30-20 Reds @ Braves WCS Game 1

Quote Originally Posted by MFDChief View Post
    You watch, after Galvis stood their to scared to even flinch at a pitch, Bell will have him in the lineup today.

PS: if the lineup is already posted and he is not in it, I stand corrected.

Editing post, I just checked and guess what? Galvis is starting.
    yeah, like monds said, who are you starting at shortstop? it better not be kyle farmer, who had no business being the starting shortstop in a playoff game. then again, this front office failed in getting a real SS for this team. it's one of the things that is not bell's fault. galvis is a utility player on a good team. kyle farmer is not on the roster of a good team.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I guess Casali had a sore wrist, which would make sense why Davidson pinched hit beyond the illusionary aspect.

"I'm not mad, I just type aggressively"
    -Rdirtypirates (Sep 6, 2023)

Quote Originally Posted by JFLegal View Post
    yeah, like monds said, who are you starting at shortstop? it better not be kyle farmer, who had no business being the starting shortstop in a playoff game. then again, this front office failed in getting a real SS for this team. it's one of the things that is not bell's fault. galvis is a utility player on a good team. kyle farmer is not on the roster of a good team.
    Garcia played quite a bit till right at the end when Bell just quit playing him. I thought he was doing pretty good. He and Stephenson won that Pirates game for the Reds. I would have started him over Farmer yesterday. At least he isn’t scared of the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by JFLegal View Post
    Watching Galvis the other day in the batter's box, in such a critical situation, and the bat never leaving his shoulder, infuriated me to no end! I'm no fan of his.

We let one of the finest defensive SSs - who also had a solid year with the Reds, making 2.5M - walk. He signed with Baltimore for 3M w/ an opton year. His numbers? ....

39 games (142 ABs) .373 B/A .400 OB% .556 SLG% OPS .956 The guy was a spark for us last year.

"In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

6. Likes:

goreds2 (10-02-2020)

Turn Off Ads?