Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nothing but heart break for me!

Re: Nothing but heart break for me!

yo, i'm out for the night. if you have a weird beef, or just want to chat, PM me. no need to clutter up the board with juvenile nonsense. but them PM's are open!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Yet so much wallowing.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    It's like people want to wallow. I saw a Reds team go toe-to-toe with one of the league's top teams, put it on the ropes numerous times and lose by the narrowest of margins. I'm itching for the rematch tomorrow, and then on Friday maybe we get the trilogy. Today was a fantastic game of baseball. Frustrating too, but if you cant handle frustration why are you watching baseball?
    I saw a Reds team waste the best bullet they had to fire (Bauer) and do what Reds teams have done in big games since 1995 (Lose).

That was the baseball equivalent of losing a 4OT game in the hockey playoffs. The outcome of this series is beyond inevitable.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Well, this thread is going well.

6. Likes:

malcontent (10-01-2020),RedlegJ (10-01-2020),Ron Madden (10-01-2020)

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

I feel like we need some emotional distance while watching these games.

Otherwise the roller coaster is just devastating, and a game like today just about wipes out hope.

I never believed they had a chance of making the expanded playoffs. Now, I don't believe they made them just to turn around and go home.
    Everything is perfect, but there is a lot of room for improvement. --- Shunryu Suzuki-roshi

8. Likes:

Ron Madden (10-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Castillo could throw a complete game and the Reds could pound a 22 year old and then pound the BP more
    Then they could give them some low smoke and we'll go and pound some Budweiser.

10. Likes:

westofyou (10-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Castillo could throw a complete game and the Reds could pound a 22 year old and then pound the BP more

It’s certainly not over

Problem is reds fans no longer believe in magic, so they will wallow in their combination of Reds and Bengal tears.

I’m tired of that, I’m all for taking the next two
    I don't feel super confident in a win today, but I really just want them to get to game 3. I like their chances in game 3.

Turn Off Ads?