Turn Off Ads?
Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Bengals Thread Part 3: Let's just rename it Joe Burrow Stadium

Re: 2020 Bengals Thread Part 3: Let's just rename it Joe Burrow Stadium

If Creed Humphrey is available in the second round, there’s your center. That said Humphrey will likely slide into the first round.

Sewell and Humphrey would be a win and signing Thuney would shore up the line overnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    If Creed Humphrey is available in the second round, there’s your center. That said Humphrey will likely slide into the first round.

Sewell and Humphrey would be a win and signing Thuney would shore up the line overnight.
    I don't see them doing much at Center as Hopkins just signed a 3 yr 20 mil extension...and overall he's been above average to good for the team. If you draft Sewell it opens the draft up if you sign Thuney you are full speed ahead to do DE, DT or CB in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Need guards. Hopkins is fine at center. Redmond's contract expires at the end of the season, Jordan is a backup, and Spain who knows yet. Trey Smith would be nice in the 2nd, but I think he's a first rounder. They need to be aggressive and trade up for guys like that, though.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Giovani Bernard on the Bengals' Culture, Joe Burrow's Injury and Zac Taylor (9:17 for his reaction to the article):

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/...ure-zac-taylor

C.J. Uzomah on Burrow's rehab:

Today I saw him in there and he seems high-spirited," Uzomah said. "He was asking a bunch of questions about like, 'hey, can I do this? Hey can I do this? If I try to flex this right now, is that OK?' And the trainer Nick (Cosgray) was like 'yes, does that not hurt?' And he (Burrow) was like 'no, it feels a lot better already today.' And I was doing the rest of my rehab and finishing up and Nick came to help me out and he was like 'that guy's a beast. That's insane. His pain tolerance has to be ridiculous for that.'
    https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/...training-staff
    Last edited by Ohayou; 11-28-2020 at 07:48 PM.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

6. Likes:

Bob Sheed (11-28-2020),membengal (11-28-2020)

Watching the Florida Kentucky game yesterday, someone I wouldn’t mind the Bengals drafting if they do the dead cat bounce or he has a bad enough combine to fall into the second round is Kyle Pitts. Ultra athletic TE who can shift out and play WR.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I think Jags would be thrilled if Pitts was available with their late first round pick. Find it hard to believe he'd get past them.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Watching the Florida Kentucky game yesterday, someone I wouldn’t mind the Bengals drafting if they do the dead cat bounce or he has a bad enough combine to fall into the second round is Kyle Pitts. Ultra athletic TE who can shift out and play WR.
    Ben Baby who writes for ESPN said the same thing..Bengals offense would be unstoppable. He thinks they go OT and DE with first two picks though...

I wonder how different their approach would be if the draft was before free agency, like the NBA

Pats may grab Pitts. Or maybe a QB. I feel like 5-6 QBs could go in the 1st round - Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, Lance, Trask, Jones.

Jake Ferguson of Wisconsin is a TE I wouldn't mind in the 4th-5th. 1st/2nd give me Sewell, Trey Smith. 3rd, an edge like Patrick Jones (probably a late 1st-2nd round guy) or Joe Tryon.

Watch the bengals win 3 games somehow and screw up their draft position.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

What is Brandon Wilson doing? Dude, no one cares what we do this year. We need to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    What is Brandon Wilson doing? Dude, no one cares what we do this year. We need to lose.
    Idk, playing for his job.

15. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (11-29-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    Idk, playing for his job.
    We don't care about Brandon Wilson. We care about the Cincinnati Bengals tanking for Sewell. Only way they don't screw up an OL pick. Remember how everyone was pissed last year when we won? We're now in the same position.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    Oh come on with this take. Dude is a fringe player. He just showed the league what he is capable of.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

18. Likes:

WrongVerb (11-29-2020)

Wilson should have gone to the Pro Bowl last year...dude shows up to play. One of the best special teams guys we have had since Stanford Jennings and Bieniemy.

Turn Off Ads?