Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Bengals Thread Part 3: Let's just rename it Joe Burrow Stadium

Re: 2020 Bengals Thread Part 3: Let's just rename it Joe Burrow Stadium

I mean what do people expect? This team isn't close to the same level as Pitt and Baltimore. They're making strides this year but they aren't beating the Steelers or the Ravens.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

2. Turn Off Ads?

I think Big Ben is far more dangerous when he's not 100% LOL
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Good thing they didn't cut Higgins after that fumble.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

I think this side of the field is going to prove fruitful with the wind for either team.

I also want to see them pound the rock a bit more with the wind...you can run on Pitts.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

I don't think we have ever been able to stop a crossing route vs Pitts.

...yet that's PI against the Bengals?

B.S.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Tough to argue with any of those calls, especially when you're playing Pitt. They're gonna get every one of those flags.
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    Tough to argue with any of those calls, especially when you're playing Pitt. They're gonna get every one of those flags.
    The Steelers are. No other team is,...certainly not against the Steelers.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

And a Bengals drive stopped with a holding penalty. They didn't show the replay, but sounded like a Steeler special flag.
    -Walt Whitman

If I am Pitts I throw the rest of the game...Bengals can't get pressure and Brown can't stop his man.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    The only consolation is Pittsburgh is an overrated 8-0 (soon to be 9-0). I can see them getting bounced before the AFC Championship. They still have the Ravens and Browns again and the Bills and Colts so there are losses that are possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

This defense needs about 3-4 more Jessie Bates in the secondary.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    If I am Pitts I throw the rest of the game...Bengals can't get pressure and Brown can't stop his man.
    I’ve literally went from wanting offensive line to defense in the draft. The line isn’t as pressing as it was and I don’t see them being in position to draft Sewell.

On a side note, first game against the Steelers and Burrow hasn’t done anything to hurt the Bengals.

If Watt was a Bengal, he would have been flagged for driving the QB into the ground there.
    -Walt Whitman

16. Likes:

Kingspoint (11-15-2020)

Thank you Alex Redmond for helping in a time of need but you can take a seat...

18. Likes:

RiverRat13 (11-15-2020)

Turn Off Ads?