Turn Off Ads?
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465

Thread: 2020 Bengals Thread Part 3: Let's just rename it Joe Burrow Stadium

Re: 2020 Bengals Thread Part 3: Let's just rename it Joe Burrow Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ck-zac-taylor/

Basically thinking the Bengals will go for Joe Brady
    I would love this move. Would make up for likely missing out on Sewell.

Burrow + Joe Brady + J'Marr Chase? Sign me up!

*Also Higgins and Boyd, and hopefully they sign a stud OL or two in FA.
    Go BLUE!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ck-zac-taylor/

Basically thinking the Bengals will go for Joe Brady
    Florio spent four months making **** up last year about "Burrow pulling an Eli". Believe anything from him at your own peril. Unless we see that from ANYWHERE else, I would file that in the bull**** bin.

- - - Updated - - -

We're fifth. That doink misses for anyone else, but not for us.

I think it's a fair guess that we can have either Sewell or our choice of Chase or D. Smith there.

Lawrence to Jax, Field or Wilson to Jets, Smith/Sewell/Chase to Miami, Fields or Wilson to ATL, and then us. It's a good spot to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    I would love this move. Would make up for likely missing out on Sewell.

Burrow + Joe Brady + J'Marr Chase? Sign me up!

*Also Higgins and Boyd, and hopefully they sign a stud OL or two in FA.
    Dear lord its not happening. Please don't fall for a Florio post. He makes stuff up.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

Florio is a hack who often speculates much like Heyman in baseball however the loss today and Taylor’s track record has to lead folks to hit pause.

Brown will most likely meet with Taylor tomorrow to discuss a path forward.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Totally academic but I was wondering today what the Bengals could have gotten had they wound up with the first pick.

What would a team give up for Trevor Lawrence? Then my silly brain asked what if the Bengals had the first pick and called bluffs and just went and drafted Lawrence, and controlled both Burrow and Lawrence? How wild would that be? Just my stream of consciousness, forgive me.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Florio spent four months making **** up last year about "Burrow pulling an Eli". Believe anything from him at your own peril. Unless we see that from ANYWHERE else, I would file that in the bull**** bin.

- - - Updated - - -

We're fifth. That doink misses for anyone else, but not for us.

I think it's a fair guess that we can have either Sewell or our choice of Chase or D. Smith there.

Lawrence to Jax, Field or Wilson to Jets, Smith/Sewell/Chase to Miami, Fields or Wilson to ATL, and then us. It's a good spot to be.
    I'm thinking Washington could jump in front of ATL to take Wilson if he's available. He's a bit older, so more mature than Haskins, and can probably start right away.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Turn Off Ads?