Turn Off Ads?
Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1081

Thread: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

Re: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

I happen to be ideally located to TP all the major Christian Science landmarks. And if they try to stop me, I'll throw aspirin at them.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Don Jr. already retweeted this so I couldn’t get it posted before this video virally goes political. And I bet it does.

But it’s hard to watch this and not get pissed off at the hypocrisy. If there’s a backstory to this that shows that this video is not put forth accurately I’m all ears.

https://twitter.com/jakecoco/status/1334993874276786178

The Pineapple Hill Saloon in Sherman Oaks for you SoCal folks.
    Yes, it's infuriating. This is just a war on workers.

Wait, people are actually defending this? It's the apocolypse, but movies ok.

Bar workers ok. Movie set workers not ok. I’ll start a list.

6. Likes:

M2 (12-04-2020),RiverRat13 (12-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    I happen to be ideally located to TP all the major Christian Science landmarks. And if they try to stop me, I'll throw aspirin at them.
    Save a roll for me. You know, just in case.

8. Likes:

M2 (12-04-2020)

Speaking of TP, it doesn’t seem that the predicted shortage ever materialized.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

So the SF area just went into “regional lockdown.”

https://www.gov.ca.gov/wp-content/up...U-Scenario.pdf

Yet...(I’m not sure which of these technically apply but I believe one does)

This industry can open with modifications. Music, TV, and film production may resume, subject to approval by county public health officers. To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, productions, cast, crew and other industry workers must abide by safety protocols agreed by labor and management, which may be further enhanced by county public health officers. Back office staff and management must follow the guidance for office workspaces.

Entertainment production including professional sports: Allow operation without live audiences. Additionally, testing protocol and “bubbles” are highly encouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    It’s not just about the contact tracing. It’s the constant influx of new people, who then sit around each other without a mask for an extended period of time. That is exactly what is trying to be avoided.

Right now all businesses are allowed to be open, with limited capacity. If everything was closed, but movie shoots were allowed to continue, you would have an argument. But that isn’t the case here.
    You yourself said your doctor told you it was fine to sit outside on a patio and have lunch. Now it's about a constant influx of people. Surprise.

12. Likes:

Falls City Beer (12-05-2020),Rojo (12-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    So the SF area just went into “regional lockdown.”

https://www.gov.ca.gov/wp-content/up...U-Scenario.pdf

Yet...(I’m not sure which of these technically apply but I believe one does)
    Car dealerships, bookstores, clothing stores, dance studios, dry cleaners, florists, gyms, jewelry stores and so many more businesses can stay open as well. It’s not just the entertainment industry.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    You yourself said your doctor told you it was fine to sit outside on a patio and have lunch. Now it's about a constant influx of people. Surprise.
    I was just presenting the difference between a restaurant being open and a workplace having a lunch room open.

For the record, I don’t think they should have closed outdoor dining. One of the reasons why I think the rules are a mess.

I was just presenting the difference between a restaurant being open and a workplace having a lunch room open.

For the record, I don’t think they should have closed outdoor dining. One of the reasons why I think the rules are a mess.
    There is no difference. Neither one of them is closed off.

There is no difference. Neither one of them is closed off.
    There is a difference. One has a set group of people that all have been tested and have been following proper protocols. The other has a bunch of random people who may or may not have been tested or following protocols. I can see the logic, I just disagree that it matters that much.

There is a difference. One has a set group of people that all have been tested and have been following proper protocols. The other has a bunch of random people who may or may not have been tested or following protocols. I can see the logic, I just disagree that it matters that much.
    So when your doctor said it was safe to go out and eat on a patio, it really wasn’t safe?

Also, you don’t know if every single person has been tested and is following protocols. Don’t be ridiculous

So when your doctor said it was safe to go out and eat on a patio, it really wasn’t safe?

Also, you don’t know if every single person has been tested and is following protocols. Don’t be ridiculous
    Dude, I said I think they should be open. I clearly think they are safe.

And no one is allowed to work on a set without proof of negative test within the previous 24 hours. There is a Covid Health and Safety supervisor on set at all time making sure everyone is following protocols. Fines are handed out when protocols are broken.

Dude, I said I think they should be open. I clearly think they are safe.

And no one is allowed to work on a set without proof of negative test within the previous 24 hours. There is a Covid Health and Safety supervisor on set at all time making sure everyone is following protocols. Fines are handed out when protocols are broken.
    They get tested every day?

Turn Off Ads?