Turn Off Ads?
Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

Re: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

Last edited by RiverRat13; 11-24-2020 at 02:07 PM.

2. Likes:

757690 (11-24-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Nature is a beast in my eyes, that includes germs from this virus which is running rampant. I'm not going to cower in the corner myself, but I'm certainly not going to kick a hornets nest to show everyone how brave and smart I am against a virus
    Yes, it is a beast, which is why I think a virus is going to virus despite silly feel-good interventions.

It's not about my machismo, it's about the fact that we're donning garlic strands.

And our headlong race towards politically-driven virtue-signally remedies has stolen our attention from what might actually save people's lives, like a better way to protect people in care homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    I suspect that every time throughout history when something really bad is happening, there's always someone there trying to tell everyone the bad thing isn't really happening.
    And no crowd was ever stampeded over false information and hysteria.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Rojo isn’t in a breadline.
    For now. It's going to get dicey in the new year.

But so what?

I see that New Mexico is forcing more than a dozen grocery stores to shut down for two weeks. That....does not seem like a good idea.

8. Likes:

Kingspoint (11-25-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I see that New Mexico is forcing more than a dozen grocery stores to shut down for two weeks. That....does not seem like a good idea.
    It's not. It's a terrible idea.

I know we're not supposed to get political here, but I'm a lefty and I have ZERO idea what lefties are thinking here.

Workers need to work and freedom is a thing that I thought lefties cherised.

Last edited by Rojo; 11-25-2020 at 12:57 AM.

People turn nasty when you take away access to their food source. The animal in them turns their radar up several notches.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

https://nypost.com/2020/11/23/pennsy...-thanksgiving/

Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf announced Monday new COVID-19 safety measures that include halting alcohol sales the day before Thanksgiving.

Wolf said bars and restaurants should stop selling alcohol starting 5 p.m. Wednesday until 8 a.m. Thursday. He added Thanksgiving is “the biggest day for drinking,” and hopes the mandate could help slow the spread of the virus, The Morning Call reported.

Wolf also said he wanted to avoid another state lockdown and encouraged people to stay at their own homes for the holiday.

Yeah, this is "science".

No Child Should Take this Vaccine.

They are NOT at risk from Covid and yet they might be at risk from a rushed vaccine by sleazy pharmacuetical companies that are politically connected and are shielded from liability.

https://theintercept.com/2020/08/28/...cine-prep-act/

But what will happen to the companies that make and market the vaccine if people discover they’ve been harmed by a product that was hastily brought to market? According to a law passed this spring, pretty much nothing. An amendment to the PREP Act, which was updated in April, stipulates that companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries caused by medical countermeasures for Covid-19. Such countermeasures include vaccines, therapeutics, and respiratory devices. The only exception to this immunity is if death or serious physical injury is caused by “willful misconduct.” And even then, the people who are harmed will have to meet heightened standards for “willful misconduct” that are favorable to defendants.

Don't. Do. This.

Call me a drunk or a conspiracy theorist or whatever but I have zero financial interest in this. I just don't want to see kids get ****ed up needlessly.
    Last edited by Rojo; 11-25-2020 at 03:08 AM.

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/...order/5931447/

A dozen grocery stores around the state have been forced to close their doors after multiple employees test positive for COVID-19.
    A spokesperson with the governor’s office sent the following statement and stressed that no one should leave their home if they’re positive for COVID-19:

"This is a fact, please include it: There is no community in the state of New Mexico where COVID-19 closures have closed off all food and water or medicine options for any community or group of people. Every single community where the virus is forcing closures has alternate stores, alternate resources.
    Same thing has happened here, due to Covid regulations, but never this many at one time
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

Repeat: NO CHILD SHOULD TAKE THIS VACCINE:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...m-his-vaccine/

An overlooked heroine:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France...irth%20defects.

In 1960, Kelsey was hired by the FDA in Washington, D.C. At that time, she "was one of only seven full-time and four young part-time physicians reviewing drugs"[4] for the FDA. One of her first assignments at the FDA was to review an application by Richardson-Merrell for the drug thalidomide (under the tradename Kevadon) as a tranquilizer and painkiller with specific indications to prescribe the drug to pregnant women for morning sickness. Even though it had already been approved in Canada and more than 20 European and African countries,[8] she withheld approval for the drug and requested further studies.[3] Despite pressure from thalidomide's manufacturer, Kelsey persisted in requesting additional information to explain an English study that documented peripheral neuritis,[9] a nervous system side effect.[4] She also requested data showing the drug was not harmful to the fetus.[9]

Kelsey's insistence that the drug should be fully tested prior to approval was vindicated when the births of deformed infants in Europe were linked to thalidomide ingestion by their mothers during pregnancy.[10] Researchers discovered that the thalidomide crossed the placental barrier and caused serious birth defects.[7] She was hailed on the front page of The Washington Post as a heroine[11] for averting a similar tragedy in the U.S.[12] Morton Mintz, author of The Washington Post article, said "[Kelsey] prevented… the birth of hundreds or indeed thousands of armless and legless children."[11] Kelsey insisted that her assistants, Oyam Jiro and Lee Geismar, as well as her FDA superiors who backed her strong stance, deserved credit as well. The narrative of Kelsey's persistence, however, was used to help pass rigorous drug approval regulation in 1962.[1]

Don't. Do. This.

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  35.8 KB
    Last edited by Rojo; 11-25-2020 at 03:21 AM.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

So you posted an article from early May, before any of the vaccines we're now approving, that is literally categorized on the website you linked to in the CONSPIRACY category.

Then there's the fact that the literal second sentence of the article is a flat out lie, which you can find out for yourself by watching the video they embedded in the article.

Not that I expect a conspiracy theorist like yourself to do any actual understanding of anything you cite, but it took me all of five minutes to figure out how stupid this crap was you linked to simply by READING THE ARTICLE AND WATCHING THE VIDEO THEY PROVIDED.

Jesus, man.

16. Likes:

dabvu2498 (11-25-2020),Larkin Fan (11-25-2020),M2 (11-25-2020)

I know I'm going to be called an antivaxxer. This would be difficult if it weren't for the fact that kids DON"T die from Covid.

Don't. Do. This.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    So you posted an article from early May, before any of the vaccines we're now approving, that is literally categorized on the website you linked to in the CONSPIRACY category.

Then there's the fact that the literal second sentence of the article is a flat out lie, which you can find out for yourself by watching the video they embedded in the article.

Not that I expect a conspiracy theorist like yourself to do any actual understanding of anything you cite, but it took me all of five minutes to figure out how stupid this crap was you linked to simply by READING THE ARTICLE AND WATCHING THE VIDEO THEY PROVIDED.

Jesus, man.
    Are you referring to the actual interview of Gates?

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    Are you referring to the actual interview of Gates?
    Yeah, you know, the one where he said 1 in 10,000 might have SIDE EFFECTS to a potential vaccine. That number was then extrapolated by the author to the worlds population to reach his 700,000 number. And then said author took "side effects" to mean deaths. Because he's a whack job liar or someone who is beyond stupid. Either way, you linked it, and well, like I said: Jesus, man.

Turn Off Ads?