Turn Off Ads?
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

Re: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    We drove to Utah in April and hiked the hell out of some beautiful, empty country. I kind of wish we had just stayed there!
    I think we just solved the metal monolith mystery.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I think we just solved the metal monolith mystery.
    The slot canyon DID look kind of familiar....could have been my kids. Pranksters!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I got an AirBnB on Lake Norman back in July and drove down. It was the best week of this whole crap year.
    Love that area. Our first house was down the road in Mallard Creek near the university. Every couple of months my wife or I will make a comment about leaving NC to come back to Ohio to be closer to our parents and we each kind of have a moment of silence where we simultaneously wonder if he we made the right decision haha. We do love Lakewood, though.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I want to take the family down to North Carolina next fall. Couple days in Charlotte, couple days in Asheville.

Lots of time in the mountains. I miss western NC so much.
    I love that trip, we did it when our boys were like 7 and 5, need to do it again now that they are older and can do a little more hiking.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I want to go somewhere really, really crowded. Like shoulder to shoulder.
    I am thinking Vegas with my wife and something like what RTG is talking about with kids. And I want to travel basically non-stop for the first year after this is done, I swear. Like always having a trip right in the rear view and another one soon to look forward to.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

6. Likes:

Boston Red (Yesterday),M2 (Today)

Turn Off Ads?