Turn Off Ads?
Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

Re: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

I remembered seeing the December 11 vaccine start date and so I did a search for it. Getting 20 million vaccinated by the end of December would be enormous if they;re vaccinating the "right" people. And then 30 million more/month after that. We could be back to relative normal pretty quick after that if the right folks are getting vaccinated as early as this says they might.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...or%20Dec.%2012.

Once the olds and sicks start getting the vaccine, I'm going on vacation! Hopefully to somewhere crowded. Can't wait for a crowd!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderful Monds View Post
    Yes the couple of semesters I failed out of UC really just put me in another stratosphere lol
    I mean, kind of.

Yes the couple of semesters I failed out of UC really just put me in another stratosphere lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    I mean, kind of.
    Let's move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    Let's move on.
    Lol ok

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    I'm not originally from Massachusetts. I'm from Philadelphia. We're WAY nastier. It's not even close. Though your little man's syndrome toward the Bay State does amuse me.

Anyway, every parent passes on knowledge to their kids. Frankly, Vietnam War detail is on the optional list.
    So this type of posting is kosher lol. You guys are beyond transparent.

They call me "chef"

Perhaps there’s a market for an online education system that provides the young kids of today with all the references and knowledge of a 45-60 year old white man who grew up in the 60s and 70s. Like Rosetta Stone for parents who want their kids’ most recent favorite band to be The Rolling Stones.

8. Likes:

M2 (11-30-2020),Wonderful Monds (11-30-2020)

That actually seems to confirm his tweet. Non-elective/not medically necessary means, if you’re not coming through the ER, they’re not treating you.
    It struck me that they still are doing non-hospitalized outpatient elective surgeries. That is counter to the tweet and could be significant.

10. Likes:

Falls City Beer (11-30-2020),Rojo (11-30-2020)

So this type of posting is kosher lol. You guys are beyond transparent.
    Plenty of stuff since the photo was posted hasn't been kosher. That's why I'm trying to get the thread back on track rather than closing it or punishing folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I remembered seeing the December 11 vaccine start date and so I did a search for it. Getting 20 million vaccinated by the end of December would be enormous if they;re vaccinating the "right" people. And then 30 million more/month after that. We could be back to relative normal pretty quick after that if the right folks are getting vaccinated as early as this says they might.

Once the olds and sicks start getting the vaccine, I'm going on vacation! Hopefully to somewhere crowded. Can't wait for a crowd!
    Yeah the numbers should start to shift by mid February and be pretty well under control by April/May. When I mean shift, the cases might not move a lot by then, but the death rate will really fall as you say "the right people" are vaccinated.

Nothing out of the ordinary yet today on Worldometer. Makes me wonder how bad things got backed up.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...-working-class

The Canadian COVID-19 lockdown strategy is the worst assault on the working class in many decades. Low-risk college students and young professionals are protected; such as lawyers, government employees, journalists, and scientists who can work from home; while older high-risk working-class people must work, risking their lives generating the population immunity that will eventually help protect everyone. This is backwards, leading to many unnecessary deaths from both COVID-19 and other diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    One day, I’m going to have to thank my daughter for being born on her exact due date, a few days before Thanksgiving, and not waiting an extra week or two. I think we got in right on time—only one COVID scare in our wing while there. Godspeed to expecting parents in December and January.
    Don't want this to get lost in the shuffle. Congratulations.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

16. Likes:

Boss-Hog (11-30-2020),BuckeyeRed27 (11-30-2020),dabvu2498 (11-30-2020),Edd Roush (12-01-2020),Larry Schuler (11-30-2020),Redsfaithful (11-30-2020),RedTeamGo! (11-30-2020),RFS62 (12-01-2020),Roy Tucker (11-30-2020),Wonderful Monds (11-30-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post

Congrats on your daughter!

Mother and daughter healthy and happy?

You’re in for some crazy times the next couple of years.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Nothing out of the ordinary yet today on Worldometer. Makes me wonder how bad things got backed up.
    Usually Tuesday is the spike day. There's a one-day lag with the numbers getting reported out, which means Monday largely reflects the Sunday numbers (when fewer people at the ground level are tabulating the figures).
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

That was RtG, God love em.
    I did not berate the uneducated for not learning coding. I simply asked why the skill of coding is seen so negatively by folks like yourself.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Turn Off Ads?