Turn Off Ads?
Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

Re: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

135 millionth. Suck it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    You argument is strained past viability.
    To a cretin like yourself, I suppose it is.

Again, what do you say to people with religious objections?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    The argument is: You need to put yourself in harm’s way for the betterment of society. I agree with this, but to what extent do we take that argument in a plural society?
    Taking this vaccine is not putting oneself in harm’s way. It’s the opposite. It’s making you safer.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

4. Likes:

Edd Roush (12-05-2020),GAC (12-05-2020),M2 (12-04-2020),Wonderful Monds (12-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Taking this vaccine is not putting oneself in harm’s way. It’s the opposite. It’s making you safer.
    Redsfaithfuls post said, accurately, that the vaccine will kill some people. It will. Probably a small number. No idea. But it requires accepting that some will die.

Apparently religious objections are selfish.

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

I think people with religious objections are being selfish actually yes. There are plenty of other countries that don’t fall for that BS and require you to get vaccinated regardless.

I’ve seen “religious objections” to wearing masks, to social distancing, to taking any kind of precaution at all. I’m not buying any of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Redsfaithfuls post said, accurately, that the vaccine will kill some people. It will. Probably a small number. No idea. But it requires accepting that some will die.

Apparently religious objections are selfish.
    That’s not what he said at all. Not even close. He said some people will die, because people always die no matter what.

I am very confident in saying that this vaccine won’t actually kill anyone. Because it won’t.

7. Likes:

757690 (12-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderful Monds View Post
    I think people with religious objections are being selfish actually yes. There are plenty of other countries that don’t fall for that BS and require you to get vaccinated regardless.

I’ve seen “religious objections” to wearing masks, to social distancing, to taking any kind of precaution at all. I’m not buying any of it.
    Wow. So what should happen to Christian Scientists? Should we lock them up?

Wow. So what should happen to Christian Scientists? Should we lock them up?
    More like deny them services or access to certain public places

More like deny them services or access to certain public places
    What would be the identifying marker? A paper Star of David?

People have adverse reactions to injections and die all the time. That is exactly what Redsfaithful is referring to. He won’t co-sign this post because he’s petty and doesn’t like me. But that’s what he’s talking about.

People have adverse reactions to injections and die all the time.
    That’s true, which means that is not unique to covid vaccines and that IF anyone has an adverse reaction, it’s just as likely they would have to say, a flu vaccine or routine surgery.

People have adverse reactions to injections and die all the time. That is exactly what Redsfaithful is referring to. He won’t co-sign this post because he’s petty and doesn’t like me. But that’s what he’s talking about.
    That is not what he said. This is what he said:

Millions and millions of people are going to take this vaccine and when you are dealing in numbers that big some are going to get sick and die in the weeks afterwards. That's statistical certainty, because in any set of people that large people will die and get sick over a set of time. And all of those deaths and illnesses are going to get posted on Facebook and people are going to run with them as evidence the vaccines are bad.
    He specifically is calling out people like you who are fear mongoring over deaths that have nothing to do with the vaccine.

That’s true, which means that is not unique to covid vaccines and that IF anyone has an adverse reaction, it’s just as likely they would have to say, a flu vaccine or routine surgery.
    No it wouldn’t be unique to a Covid vaccine. But that still doesn’t address the issue of religious freedom.

That is not what he said. This is what he said:

He specifically is calling out people like you who are fear mongoring over deaths that have nothing to do with the vaccine.
    He’s saying they will fear monger even though those deaths are a small price to pay for herd immunity. I guarantee that’s what he’s talking about. It really makes no sense otherwise.

He’s saying they will fear monger even though those deaths are a small price to pay for herd immunity. I guarantee that’s what he’s talking about. It really makes no sense otherwise.
    He’s clearly saying there will be deaths have nothing to do with the vaccine that some will attribute to the vaccine.

He’s clearly saying there will be deaths have nothing to do with the vaccine that some will attribute to the vaccine.
    He could weigh in. But it really doesn’t make any sense to then say “There is risk involved.” The whole post kind of unravels if my interpretation is incorrect.

No no, getting a vaccine (and you've had dozens in your lifetime) is exactly the same thing a heading off to another country to kill strangers. No two things in the world are more similar.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Turn Off Ads?