Turn Off Ads?
Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1081

Thread: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

Re: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    They get tested every day?
    Every day that they work. Many sets are bubbles, so it’s the first day, and then once a week, just like professional sports. Most productions hire a testing company to be on set, again, just like professional sports.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

2. Turn Off Ads?

Wow, we don’t even test assisted living facility nurses that often. Who knew that crappy movies were so important

4. Likes:

dabvu2498 (12-05-2020),Falls City Beer (12-05-2020),Kingspoint (12-05-2020),Rojo (12-05-2020)

I got one of those nose COVID tests today. It wasn’t bad at all. I thought they stuck a q-tip halfway to your brain. It wasn’t like that at all. I mean, they get up there pretty good, but it’s over in like 5 seconds.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

That deal with the bar and the movie set is classism. You can justify it for the "better good" if you want, but it's still classism. Those with resources and a means can earn, those without can't.

Also, that video was heartbreaking.

7. Likes:

BernieCarbo (12-05-2020),Rojo (12-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    Wow, we don’t even test assisted living facility nurses that often. Who knew that crappy movies were so important
    Who thought boring baseball games were so important?

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    That deal with the bar and the movie set is classism. You can justify it for the "better good" if you want, but it's still classism. Those with resources and a means can earn, those without can't.

Also, that video was heartbreaking.
    It's science. It has nothing to do with which is more important. It has to do with which is safer.

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    It's science. It has nothing to do with which is more important. It has to do with which is safer.
    You are saying (the decision) is science but on the other hand you think the restaurant should be allowed to have outdoor dining. Am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    You are saying (the decision) is science but on the other hand you think the restaurant should be allowed to have outdoor dining. Am I correct?
    Yes. For the record, the vote to close outdoor dining by the health department was 3-2. Not even the “scientists” agree on this one.

"It's science"

I really wish you guys would stop saying that. It isn't persuasive at all. It's insulting to the millions who are hurting.

It's a wealth transfer and every single small biz owner in America knows it. If you're for it at least own it, yanno?

13. Likes:

Falls City Beer (12-05-2020),Rojo (12-05-2020)

"It's science"

I really wish you guys would stop saying that. It isn't persuasive at all. It's insulting to the millions who are hurting.

It's a wealth transfer and every single small biz owner in America knows it. If you're for it at least own it, yanno?
    It is science. The decisions are based on what is safe and what is not safe. There is room to discuss and argue about the science, but all these decisions are based on people’s interpretation of the data.

The data on bars is beyond clear and obvious. They are one of the most dangerous places. The hit all the negative checkmarks:

Inside
    Crowded
    Bad ventilation
    People stay in one place for extend periods
    Masks are rarely worn

Big business bars and small business bars are all closed. This has nothing to do with wealth. It has to do with safety and the data backs this up fully.

If the Line were represented by 100 people, I'm 99th where I'm at, and my Spouse is 3rd.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

It is science. The decisions are based on what is safe and what is not safe. There is room to discuss and argue about the science, but all these decisions are based on people’s interpretation of the data.

The data on bars is beyond clear and obvious. They are one of the most dangerous places. The hit all the negative checkmarks:

Inside
    Crowded
    Bad ventilation
    People stay in one place for extend periods
    Masks are rarely worn

Big business bars and small business bars are all closed. This has nothing to do with wealth. It has to do with safety and the data backs this up fully.
    Did I miss where this transitioned to talking about crowded inside bars with stale air?

It is science. The decisions are based on what is safe and what is not safe.
    You cannot possibly believe this. Are you THAT gullible?

18. Likes:

Falls City Beer (12-05-2020)

You cannot possibly believe this. Are you THAT gullible?

20. Likes:

Falls City Beer (12-05-2020),GAC (12-05-2020),Rojo (12-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Did I miss where this transitioned to talking about crowded inside bars with stale air?
    I was responding to this:

That deal with the bar and the movie set is classism

Turn Off Ads?