Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2020 Part Two: Will They Finish the Season?

Re: College Football 2020 Part Two: Will They Finish the Season?

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    Indiana showing signs of getting their feet under them
    I just don't think an offense strategy of floating jump balls is gonna beat Ohio State.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    Indiana showing signs of getting their feet under them
    Sweep the leg!

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    I just don't think an offense strategy of floating jump balls is gonna beat Ohio State.
    yeah, Indiana had chances to keep it close, but just did not take advantage of the situations. I also do not know how the IU QB completes his passes....the delivery is kind of slow and the ball has so much air under it...even on just an out route. I would think Ohio State could play a little more aggressive and try to jump more of those balls.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

wow....Indiana is beating Indiana as much as Ohio State is beating Indiana
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

I don't think it's all that close. It's been fun seeing Indiana have some success but they've beaten teams that are a combined 3-13 (Penn State, Rutgers, Michigan, and Michigan State). But of course now that I look at it, Ohio State hasn't played anyone either. Their opponents are a combined 2-9. But I still think it's something like 42-24, OSU.
    Go down and kick a FG Indiana and then no more scoring in the 4th, please.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

7. Likes:

kaldaniels (11-21-2020)

“Fryfogle” is just one of those college athlete names that you just know is gonna have a big game against you when you play his team.

9. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (11-23-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    “Fryfogle” is just one of those college athlete names that you just know is gonna have a big game against you when you play his team.
    See.

Maybe I thought wrong.
    -Walt Whitman

Maybe I thought wrong.
    OSU’s secondary is absolute garbage
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Indiana made it to the 4thQ within striking distance.....this is exactly the best case scenario for Hoosier fans. It is like being down 1 run in the bottom of the 9th, with a runner on 1st and 1 out.....odds are not in your favor per se, but one play can alter the outcome of the game at this point.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Going for it on 4th down was hilariously stupid.

Oh wow....Ohio State turns it over on downs with 4:32 left in the game with IU down 7. It is right there for you Indiana....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Going for it in 4th down was hilariously stupid.
    they do not trust their kicker....I did not like the play call
    ― Marcus Aurelius

The kicker has made 6 extra points. That's all it was to clinch the game.

17. Likes:

Revering4Blue (11-21-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    The kicker has made 6 extra points. That's all it was to clinch the game.
    physically....but not mentally....but I do not disagree with you in that I would have kicked it
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Sucks for Indiana fans, but if you believe in moral victories, this was definitely that. Your program gained respect today....and you put a huge chink in the invincibility of Ohio State that will benefit every opponent they face for the rest of the season. They will not be feared to the same degree when they take the field in Illinois next week.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Turn Off Ads?