Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2020 Part Two: Will They Finish the Season?

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Re: College Football 2020 Part Two: Will They Finish the Season?

FYI...I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I was informed that 20% of the Indiana team are Florida kids.

2. Turn Off Ads?

OMG....Tulsa throws a hail mary TD to tie the game up as time expires against Tulane!!
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Very solid article about the downfall of FSU on ESPN....a lot of finger pointing, but still informative.

Inside the 6-year unraveling of Florida State football
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

5. Likes:

Danny Serafini (11-20-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    OMG....Tulsa throws a hail mary TD to tie the game up as time expires against Tulane!!
    Tulsa entered the 4thQ down 14-0.....and scores 21 in the Quarter to force OT. Tulsa was on their 3rd QB of the game. This Tulsa team has as much heart as any team I have watched this season....they never give up.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

We're at the point now where the Bearcats are gonna just have to embarrass a team like UCF on the road to even catch a glance from the committee. Lets go ahead and shut their passing game down and beat em by 30+ to be safe. Lot to ask on the road, but it's doable.

Tulsa entered the 4thQ down 14-0.....and scores 21 in the Quarter to force OT. Tulsa was on their 3rd QB of the game. This Tulsa team has as much heart as any team I have watched this season....they never give up.
    Tulsa wins in 2OT on a Pick 6. Tulsa was down 23-5 to UCF and came back to win. Tulsa was does 20-10 to ECU and came back to win. Tulsa was down 21-0 to SMU and came back to win....and again was down 14-0 tonight before coming back to beat Tulane. I know Cincy has them in a couple weeks...just remember no reasonable lead is safe with this group.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Quinn Ewers, top-ranked football recruit in 2022, commits to Ohio State
    I know one of you guys called this weeks ago when he decommitted from Texas. Congrats, he appears to be a good one.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    We're at the point now where the Bearcats are gonna just have to embarrass a team like UCF on the road to even catch a glance from the committee. Lets go ahead and shut their passing game down and beat em by 30+ to be safe. Lot to ask on the road, but it's doable.
    30+....last team to beat UCF by that margin was Michigan in 2016 in the Big House against #5 Michigan. It was Scott Frost's 2nd game as a head coach. That was good Michigan team....the one time I recall Harbaugh should have beat Ohio State. Michigan scored a TD with a minute left in the game to take a 17-14 lead only to allow OSU to drive and kick a FG at the end of regulation to tie the game....and Ohio State won in 2OT.

I am not sure 2020 Cincy is 2016 Michigan....but I am sure 2020 UCF is not 2016 UCF. Cincy can win this game, but they probably will need to pack a lunch.
    Last edited by adkindo; 11-19-2020 at 11:48 PM.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

30+....last team to beat UCF by that margin was Michigan in 2016 in the Big House against #5 Michigan. It was Scott Frost's 2nd game as a head coach. That was good Michigan team....the one time I recall Harbaugh should have beat Ohio State. Michigan scored a TD with a minute left in the game to take a 17-14 lead only to allow OSU to drive and kick a FG at the end of regulation to tie the game....and Ohio State won in 2OT.

I am not sure 2020 Cincy is 2016 Michigan....but I am sure 2020 UCF is not 2016 UCF. Cincy can win this game, but they probably will need to pack a lunch.
    I like the numbers you're dropping here.

I'm rooting for a shellacking, will take a win, and will most likely drink away a depressing killer loss. But hey, 56-17 sounds nice to me.

Ohio State has landed 5-star quarterback Quinn Ewers. The Buckeyes have a cornucopia of talented signal-callers.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/spor...JZBOMKTIV3HZI/

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Ohio State has landed 5-star quarterback Quinn Ewers. The Buckeyes have a cornucopia of talented signal-callers.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/spor...JZBOMKTIV3HZI/
    And yet the Wolverines can't even seem to land one! Why is that? LOL
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

all eyes in the country will be on the big noon game.....App State @ Coastal Carolina
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Indiana does not look ready for the task so far today...
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Indiana does not look ready for the task so far today...
    The gap between Ohio State and the rest of the B10 right now is massive.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Indiana showing signs of getting their feet under them
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Turn Off Ads?