Turn Off Ads?

Thread: R. I. P. David Dinkins

R. I. P. David Dinkins

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Dinkins

...to date, the only African-American Mayor of the greatest City in the World, New York City.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: R. I. P. David Dinkins

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Dinkins

...to date, the only African-American Mayor of the greatest City in the World, New York City.
    Truly the greatest City in the World. No doubt.

Ok, Paris is close.

I kind of prefer pre-911 New York. I’ve had no desire to return there since the last time was there in 2011.

I know the name thanks to Seinfeld.

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    I kind of prefer pre-911 New York. I’ve had no desire to return there since the last time was there in 2011.
    We get to thank the Dutch and their equal opportunity philosophy when it comes to making money for establishing such a firm foundation of commercial enterprise and entrepreneurialship that no obstacle over the last 400 years has been able to change its course.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Turn Off Ads?