Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Mets let go of bench coach Hensley Meulens.

Mets let go of bench coach Hensley Meulens.

I have always heard good things about his influence in the club house. Any chamce he could be a upgrade over Benavides as a Bench Coach? 3 world series rings with Giants

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Mets let go of bench coach Hensley Meulens.

Yes, great idea to at least look into, but that would mean the Reds are hiring from outside talent. How could they ever do that??

Why rock the boat with any changes? good times are right around the corner.
    Go Gators!

I d probably try to snag him for at least 3rd base coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    sdwagers for Reds GM!

I watched Bam Bam play a lot of baseball for the Columbus Clippers. Folks would stop to watch him take BP. The ball had “that” sound coming off his bat. Like a young Tiger Woods with a driver. The ball just sounded different and jumped off his bat differently. Only other AAA bat I remember watching/hearing make a similar sound was a young Juan Gonzalez coming through the Rangers system.

So yeh, I’d find a way to bring him on board.

Quote Originally Posted by 15fan View Post
    I watched Bam Bam play a lot of baseball for the Columbus Clippers. Folks would stop to watch him take BP. The ball had “that” sound coming off his bat. Like a young Tiger Woods with a driver. The ball just sounded different and jumped off his bat differently. Only other AAA bat I remember watching/hearing make a similar sound was a young Juan Gonzalez coming through the Rangers system.

So yeh, I’d find a way to bring him on board.
    I saw him once or twice with the Clippers, too. (I kinda miss the old Franklin County/Cooper Stadium.) Was he on the Clippers around the same time as Kevin Maas and Brian Dorsett?
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    I saw him once or twice with the Clippers, too. (I kinda miss the old Franklin County/Cooper Stadium.) Was he on the Clippers around the same time as Kevin Maas and Brian Dorsett?
    He was.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...gi?id=6f6d67f9
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Turn Off Ads?