Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2020-21 NHL Season

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Re: 2020-21 NHL Season

Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    Well I guess me and like four other people were watching, but the Colorado Avalanche are Stanley Cup champions
    There are actually quite a few of us here that are NHL fans despite the dearth of posts. Myself, I’m a Sabres/ Canes fan. But I was pleased to see the Rangers return to prominence. The NHL desperately needs more stars and dominate teams in the major markets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

2. Likes:

M2 (06-27-2022),moewan (06-28-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    Well I guess me and like four other people were watching, but the Colorado Avalanche are Stanley Cup champions
    Great win for them. I saw Makar play in college and I'm not surprised he's otherworldly in the pros. He tilts the ice. I'm a little bummed for Tampa Bay in that they were so close to attaining dynasty status. I was consoling myself over the Rangers' loss to the Lightning with the thought that "well, they are a dynasty." Now I don't even get that.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

5. Likes:

Revering4Blue (06-27-2022)

Not even a big hockey fan, but it broke my heart to see the Lightning come up short this season. I usually get mildly interested in the playoffs, but I bought in hard this year. This years team simply was not as fast and strong as they have been in previous seasons.....and I could argue they were not the best team on paper against the Panthers, Rangers or Avalanche, but they just displayed that heart of a champion throughout. As I said, I am no expert evaluator of ice hockey, but it is easy to see which team is faster and more explosive on the ice.....and the Avalanche was a step quicker throughout the series. Lightning fans should be as proud (if not more so) as they have been of the two previous championship squads.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

7. Likes:

moewan (06-28-2022),Revering4Blue (06-27-2022)

I don't think anyone expected Vegas to start the season 13-2. Amazing.

Turn Off Ads?