Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RIP Leslie West

RIP Leslie West

Leslie is finally coming home.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: RIP Leslie West

Saw him in West, Bruce, and Laing at the Convo at Ohio U circa 1972. Kinda scary looking guy but played a good rock guitar.

RIP and rock on.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

The man lost a lot of weight and I was sure he would be dead long ago. He was a player, not a songwriter, not a singer but a great player and what those guys need are songs and gigs and a partner who might be able to provide the former.
    Last edited by westofyou; 12-23-2020 at 09:38 PM.

5. Likes:

Revering4Blue (12-24-2020)

I am utterly stunned to hear Leslie West was still alive.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Turn Off Ads?