Turn Off Ads?
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Monitoring the 7 Day Covid Trend Line. Looking for a peak

Re: Monitoring the 7 Day Covid Trend Line. Looking for a peak

Once we get California turned around, the US should start to look a lot better quickly. A lot of the Northeast has started on the steep decline.

2. Likes:

Bob Sheed (01-15-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

That is a huge number but we may look back on this and consider it a good thing. Seeing as the number is huge in states of all political bent, states of heavy and low vax etc etc...there's nothing we can do. It's hitting everywhere. It's one of the many dangers of life out there. It's a dangerous world

I'd basically stopped tracking this since the case numbers no longer tracked with the severity of things. This article is saying health agencies are doing the same.

https://bangordailynews.com/2022/01/...un-joam40zk0w/
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

I know you're not tracking it anymore, but it's still good news when cases fall, and US cases are declining sharply right now. The biggest states all seem to have peaked.

Turn Off Ads?