Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
Well, Todd, I started wanting Chase back in January after I had run about 100 mock drafts and started becoming familiar with the depth at o-line and the lack of depth at WR in this draft. That was well before any unfounded Burrow rumors on what he wants were there. But, because you were such a whiny baby with draft talk last year, I have not really discussed that on this board. I want Chase because he is an extraordinary prospect with extraordinary production and testing all of which occurred while he was a teenager and because we can upgrade this line in this draft at 38 and/or 69 and are less likely to hit at WR at those spots in this draft as this draft is full of slot guys but less full of outside guys. Further, there is a gaping chasm of a need on this team in the WR room including the need for a starter at WR as the team completely did not address the position at all in FA which leads me to suspect they themselves have come to the same conclusions.

Thanks for asking, though.
Nah dude. He may have been one of your options but the hard-on you have for him now seems rather curious in terms of timing.

Also, I'd say our OL has more of a gaping hole especially after the team you love so much just shredded the future of the franchise.