Turn Off Ads?
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,006 to 1,008 of 1008

Thread: 2021 Cincinnati Bengals: Sewell or Bust!

Re: 2021 Cincinnati Bengals: Sewell or Bust!

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Well, Todd, I started wanting Chase back in January after I had run about 100 mock drafts and started becoming familiar with the depth at o-line and the lack of depth at WR in this draft. That was well before any unfounded Burrow rumors on what he wants were there. But, because you were such a whiny baby with draft talk last year, I have not really discussed that on this board. I want Chase because he is an extraordinary prospect with extraordinary production and testing all of which occurred while he was a teenager and because we can upgrade this line in this draft at 38 and/or 69 and are less likely to hit at WR at those spots in this draft as this draft is full of slot guys but less full of outside guys. Further, there is a gaping chasm of a need on this team in the WR room including the need for a starter at WR as the team completely did not address the position at all in FA which leads me to suspect they themselves have come to the same conclusions.

Thanks for asking, though.
    Nah dude. He may have been one of your options but the hard-on you have for him now seems rather curious in terms of timing.

Also, I'd say our OL has more of a gaping hole especially after the team you love so much just shredded the future of the franchise.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Nah dude. I post on way more boards than this one. But keep on being an *******. You do you.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

Chase's pro day was one of the best ever for a wide out so I can see why many including me are leaning that way...at the end of the day you have 3 really good choices to take at 5. Personally i think Tobin is leaning Chase judging by comments he has made about the OL prospects being very deep.

With Gio being cut I wonder if Bates and Hubbard get extended.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Turn Off Ads?