Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Benintendi on the Market

Re: Benintendi on the Market

i used to love benintendi, so i hear where some of you are coming from. but he's not the same player i thought he would be. not sure if it's injuries mounting up or something else, but i don't think the reds should be involved in the benintendi talks, unless he would come for very cheap. reds are set in the outfield with senzel, castellanos, winker and shogo.

2. Likes:

mth123 (01-18-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

I also have doubts about Benintendi, but I do like Bogaerts as a fit on this team even if he is making 20m. I hope our front office is looking into every angle and are ready to pounce.

5. Likes:

marcshoe (01-20-2021)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Red Sox Notes: Pedroia, Benintendi, Sale, Lester

The Red Sox have asked at least one team for “a younger corner outfielder along with a minor-league pitcher not necessarily on the 40-man roster” as the trade return for Andrew Benintendi, WEEI.com’s Rob Bradford writes. While Benintendi has drawn interest from several teams, the Phillies and Reds haven’t been involved in talks.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

7. Likes:

REDREAD (01-20-2021)

Benintendi doesn't really fit into the Reds, unless they were able to send Shogo or Castallanos
    to Boston the balance the salaries and open up a spot for him to play.
    Since Boston only wants prospects, and doesn't want to take on salary, I really
    don't want to spend the payflex we have on him. We have more pressing needs.
    Our OF is adequate as is. We could use another starting pitcher, SS, bullpen help.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Turn Off Ads?