Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RIP Christopher Plummer

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: RIP Christopher Plummer

Hoping to change my username to 75769023

4. Likes:

cumberlandreds (02-05-2021),GAC (02-11-2021),Revering4Blue (02-05-2021),WrongVerb (02-05-2021)

A great actor, that when he played the bad guy, always made devious easy with his smile. And he hated The Sound of Music (I didn't know that).
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

6. Likes:

cumberlandreds (02-11-2021),RedsBaron (02-11-2021),Revering4Blue (02-19-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    And he hated The Sound of Music (I didn't know that).
    He called it the sound of mucus.

8. Likes:

Revering4Blue (02-19-2021)

Saw him with James Earl Jones on Broadway in Othello. Holy hell that was great.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

10. Likes:

Kingspoint (02-19-2021)

I won't believe he's really dead until Benoit Blanc explains to me how it happened.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Turn Off Ads?