Turn Off Ads?
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980
Results 1,186 to 1,194 of 1194

Thread: 2021 NFL Season

Re: 2021 NFL Season

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Thanks.

Don’t like that matchup. Raiders are hot.
    I think it's a good matchup. Late night. Emotional win. Western team traveling east. Not used to our weather

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    You have Spectrum? A neighbor just texted me his dropped out right then too.

Might be a pretty big Spectrum outage going on?
    Yeah. Spectrum. But it was the only channel that dropped

2. Likes:

RiverRat13 (01-10-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

My cable connection was wobbly late in this game. Lots of video skips and freezes.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I think it's a good matchup. Late night. Emotional win. Western team traveling east. Not used to our weather

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting… my whole internet connection is gone.

Thank god for my phone. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    My cable connection was wobbly late in this game. Lots of video skips and freezes.
    Bandwidth or traffic issue maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

Everything looking to be in the Bengals favor is a prime opportunity for them to blow. It’s almost a “too good to be true” situation Losing playoff games at PBS is nothing new.

- - - Updated - - -

The field goal sends LV to Cincy where a tie would have sent them to KC. I'm sure they consider the Bengals a more winnable game. Wonder if that played into any decisions down the stretch.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

8. Likes:

Kingspoint (01-10-2022)

Could be. But Vegas is on a roll and have a “them against the world” attitude with an interim head coach. And the Raiders front four just abused the Chargers’ OL. But the Bengals have Burrow. We’ll see on Saturday.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    The field goal sends LV to Cincy where a tie would have sent them to KC. I'm sure they consider the Bengals a more winnable game. Wonder if that played into any decisions down the stretch.
    Maybe… but The Bengals just beat KC and beat The Raiders earlier this season.

Who knows. I’d still probably roll the dice and play The Bengals if I’m an opposing team though. Until The Bengals shake that postseason mantra, and hopefully this is the year they do, the narrative will remain the same.

"So Fla Red"

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    Of course it did. Why would you not go for the 5 seed vs. the 7 seed and having to travel to the 2 time defending AFC champions field. You could host the AFC Champ game if one of the Pats/Steelers get on a roll.

We’re well past 1,000 posts here and a postseason thread has already been started.

Now that all the matchups are set, please continue discussion there.

Turn Off Ads?