Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020/2021 Ohio State Mens Basketball

Re: 2020/2021 Ohio State Mens Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by BillDoran View Post
    He's a pretty easy scout. Do everything in your power to run him off the 3-pt line (of course, easier said than done).

He had back-to-back breakaways against Sparty and backed the first one, and the second was blocked. The book has long been out on him, but that really drove home how uncomfortable he is outside his long-range role. It just kinda blew me away, especially since he's a pretty long 6'6".

Anyways, I'm still pretty high on the team. I don't think they were ever quite as good as No. 4, but I think they can make some noise in the tournament. More than anything, they're fun to watch.
    Ahrens is a piece to this team, not a must. There are times when Holtman has benched Liddell and Sueing because the people on the floor have been playing well. I think Holtman adjust depending on the style of game and who is hot.

Just watching the second half, Liddell looked shot, just worn down. And it was noted that Sueing had been dealing with a sprained ankle. Sueing hasn't looked the same over the past few games, IMO getting him playing at a high level again is far more important than Ahrens.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    Ahrens is a piece to this team, not a must. There are times when Holtman has benched Liddell and Sueing because the people on the floor have been playing well. I think Holtman adjust depending on the style of game and who is hot.

Just watching the second half, Liddell looked shot, just worn down. And it was noted that Sueing had been dealing with a sprained ankle. Sueing hasn't looked the same over the past few games, IMO getting him playing at a high level again is far more important than Ahrens.
    I think Ahrens is a must. He spaces the floor and allows the rest of the offense to work better. Nothing has come easy the last 3 games, and it’s not just because Ahrens isn’t shooting, but it is part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    I don't know about that but I love the Greek Mythology reference.
    yeah, it is a little over the top....but the last 3 years they have had this fast rise, then fall to some level and never really climb again. Clearly we are at the end of the season, so it is different as it may just be a 3 game skid. Most teams climb up the rankings, fall back down, climb back up, fall back down.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post

It is Holtmann.....not Holtman. Geez.

Complete cluster at the end of the game - again. Liddell carried the team in the 2nd half yet Washington is allowed to play hero ball to disastrous results in the final 3 minutes.
    Last edited by RiverRat13; 03-06-2021 at 07:33 PM.

7. Likes:

jwdoc77 (03-06-2021),RedTeamGo! (03-06-2021)

When Washington is on they can beat anyone in the country, when he is off, woo boy. They lost that game because of Washington playing hero ball at the end and not even hitting the rim. I would have taken him out if I were Holtmann. Just a brutal end to the season. A 1 seed to likely 3 seed (maybe 4 seed) in under 2 weeks. Buckeye basketball in a nutshell.
    Last edited by RedTeamGo!; 03-06-2021 at 10:13 PM.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    When Washington is on they can beat anyone in the country, when he is off, woo boy. They lost that game because of Washington playing hero ball at the end and not even hitting the rim. I would have taken him out if I were Holtmann. Just a brutal end to the season. A 1 seed to likely 3 seed (maybe 4 seed) in under 2 weeks. Buckeye basketball in a nutshell.
    Tough because they absolutely could and probably should have gone 3-1. Hopefully they learn from it and get better at these crunch time situations. There’s not all that much of a difference between a 1 and a 3 seed, but would be nice to see them put something together in the conference tournament just to get some confidence back.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Tough because they absolutely could and probably should have gone 3-1. Hopefully they learn from it and get better at these crunch time situations. There’s not all that much of a difference between a 1 and a 3 seed, but would be nice to see them put something together in the conference tournament just to get some confidence back.
    Their confidence has to be non-existent right now.

Their confidence has to be non-existent right now.
    Some of the players at least. Ahrens is all over the place. Walker isn’t playing well.

12. Likes:

goreds2 (03-07-2021),Revering4Blue (03-07-2021)

Lol. Yes the team that has lost 4 in a row should have won 3 of those. Ohio state fans are delusional whiners

Quote Originally Posted by Ash11 View Post
    Lol. Yes the team that has lost 4 in a row should have won 3 of those. Ohio state fans are delusional whiners
    Great to have you here you worthless troll.

15. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (03-07-2021),Revering4Blue (03-07-2021)

Great to have you here you worthless troll.
    I won 3k betting against osu. They rarely cover a big game

I won 3k betting against osu.
    Prove it.

Prove it.
    How would u like me to do that?

I won 3k betting against osu. They rarely cover a big game
    They are over 500 ATS and have covered against Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa and Michigan St.

Again great to have you here.

Turn Off Ads?