Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 Reds players that need to make an impact in 2021

Re: 4 Reds players that need to make an impact in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Bourgeois Zee View Post
    Four picks to click:

1. Nick Senzel
    He has to stay healthy at some point. I suspect he'll go 275/350/450 when he does with above average defense in the field and 20 - 30 stolen bases.

2. Nick Castellanos
    He'll play to the back of his baseball card-- and a bit more. 850 - 900 OPS will lead the team.

3. Tyler Mahle
    If the ball truly does die a bit, he'll be better. Like top 45 starter in baseball better.

4. Tyler Stephenson
    If the Reds give him a legitimate chance, he's going to hit well. The question is whether they'll let him play at least half the games. I suspect not, sadly.
    This is a good list. At this point it is looking like Garcia may be in there as well, but I don't think I could replace any of those 4 with him. An argument could be made for Shogo as well. If he plays like he finished 2020, that would be a big boost to the top of the order.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

2. Likes:

REDREAD (02-18-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Turn Off Ads?