Turn Off Ads?
Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19, Part XI - Rounding Third?

Re: temp

Ohio's 7 day percent positive is down to 3.6%, which is the lowest since October 5th.

2. Likes:

Edd Roush (03-01-2021),Revering4Blue (02-28-2021),Sea Ray (02-28-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: temp

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    Ohio's 7 day percent positive is down to 3.6%, which is the lowest since October 5th.
    Excellent news

They call me "chef"

Re: Covid-19, Part XI - Rounding Third?

I'll tell you all what I tell my patients:

I'm a real doctor. I don't have to prove anything to you. If you don't believe that I work in the healthcare industry, that's your own mistaken notion. I am 100% employed by a company within the general field of health and this is the last time I'll address this. I. Work. Near. A. Hospital. If that's not plain enough for you, let me say it one more final time: I have been inside of a health food store. And I owe you nothing.

6. Likes:

M2 (02-28-2021),marcshoe (03-01-2021),mth123 (03-01-2021),RedTeamGo! (02-28-2021),SteelSD (02-28-2021),WrongVerb (03-01-2021)

Isn’t SR a pharmacist? When I pick up magnum condoms at Walgreens and pay at the pharmacy window am I technically a patient of the pharmacist that rings me out?
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Some good news and big round numbers over the last couple days. Numbers are lower on weekend, but the plateau we've been on with a slight increase, has returned to a slight decrease and the average cases per day is at it's lowest in this decline. Lowest since late Oct.

Vaccinations per day average has reached it's highest point ever. 1.74 million per day.

15% of the US population now has at least one dose.

JNJ vaccine has been approved and shots in arms should happen this week.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Isn’t SR a pharmacist? When I pick up magnum condoms at Walgreens and pay at the pharmacy window am I technically a patient of the pharmacist that rings me out?
    Not too many pharmacists are called Dr but it's irrelevant anyway. This is about C19, not SR.

Do you disagree with any of my comments on C19? If so, let's discuss. If we agree, here's to common ground.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Some good news and big round numbers over the last couple days. Numbers are lower on weekend, but the plateau we've been on with a slight increase, has returned to a slight decrease and the average cases per day is at it's lowest in this decline. Lowest since late Oct.

Vaccinations per day average has reached it's highest point ever. 1.74 million per day.

15% of the US population now has at least one dose.

JNJ vaccine has been approved and shots in arms should happen this week.
    The media is making a big deal about J&J but it'll be at least a month before we feel an impact. This week they're releasing 4 mill doses. That'll hardly be noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Not too many pharmacists are called Dr but it's irrelevant anyway. This is about C19, not SR.

Do you disagree with any of my comments on C19? If so, let's discuss. If we agree, here's to common ground.
    Honestly just curious. Do pharmacists consider the folks they serve patients?
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    The media is making a big deal about J&J but it'll be at least a month before we feel an impact. This week they're releasing 4 mill doses. That'll hardly be noticed
    Having an impact in a month is a big deal. And for the 4 million that get it this week it's a big deal.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Honestly just curious. Do pharmacists consider the folks they serve patients?
    I don't think they consider the people who walk into their pharmacy to be their patients. I think they consider them to be Dr John Doe's patients

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Having an impact in a month is a big deal. And for the 4 million that get it this week it's a big deal.
    I hope you're right but I have my doubts. We distributed 2.4 million doses yesterday. Another 4 million in this month could raise that number 83K/day. That's wonderful for those 83K people but that's hardly any impact on a number such as 2.5 million

"Starting tonight, 3.9 million doses of J&J will be distributed across all channels—states, tribes, territories, and pharmacies and community health centers. Those J&J doses will be delivered as early as this Tuesday morning," the administration official said Sunday on a call with reporters.

"That's the entirety of J&J's current inventory," the official added. "J&J expects to deliver approximately 16 million additional doses by the end of March. So that's a cumulative 20 million."
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-...s-tuesday.html

I consider an increase from 2.4 million to 2.5 million to be a blip and not a significant increase. As you know since you've been following this, numbers vary by more than 83K from day to day as it is

The 4M from JNJ is just this week too. They are going to ramp up production, but said to expect no distribution next week before picking up after that.

Every little bit helps! We're almost there!

17. Likes:

757690 (03-01-2021),RiverRat13 (03-01-2021)

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2021/...390-doses.html

Ohio will get almost 450k doses this week, including just about 100k from JNJ.

That’s a huge increase from other weeks so far, very good news.

19. Likes:

RiverRat13 (03-01-2021),Sea Ray (03-01-2021)

They call me "chef"

Vaccine shot #1 is in the can for everyone’s favorite “chef”. No immediate side effects to report.

21. Likes:

cumberlandreds (03-01-2021),dabvu2498 (03-02-2021),JaxRed (03-01-2021),RFS62 (03-04-2021),Wonderful Monds (03-01-2021)

Turn Off Ads?