Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19, Part XI - Rounding Third?

Re: Covid-19, Part XI - Rounding Third?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    The reality TV Host said that we would be open by Easter, last Easter. He suggested injecting bleach into people as a method of curing the virus. He said last spring that it would just magically go away. He said that we wouldn't talk about this after November and the election only to see it get as bad as it will likely ever get in the 2 months after. He said we would have 20 million people vaccinated by the end of 2020 only to miss that by around 18 million people. And this is just a short simple list of that big stuff. He never told you the truth about anything.

Fauci has told you the truth the whole time. It's just not the truth you have wanted to hear.
    You're not telling the truth now so I'm not going to waste my time on all the false things you've said

He repeatedly said afterward that he was kidding about the suggestion.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...478#blogHeader

2. Turn Off Ads?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/24/covi...gency-use.html

As expected, JNJ was approved by the FDA this morning, should clear the way for distribution next week.

With this getting approved and manufacturing picking up there is expected to be 150M shots delivered by April 1.
    Only okayed by staff. Actual vote is Friday. Probably a formality.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

4. Likes:

RiverRat13 (02-24-2021)

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/24/covi...gency-use.html

As expected, JNJ was approved by the FDA this morning, should clear the way for distribution next week.

With this getting approved and manufacturing picking up there is expected to be 150M shots delivered by April 1.
    J&J originally promised 12mill in Feb. Now they say they've only got 4 mill. Disappointing. I seriously doubt J&J can produce 150mill by April

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    J&J originally promised 12mill in Feb. Now they say they've only got 4 mill. Disappointing. I seriously doubt J&J can produce 150mill by April
    JNJ will have 20 million by April 1. 100 million by July 1. The 150 million by April is the total number of JNJ, Moderna, and Pfizer.

7. Likes:

BuckeyeRed27 (02-24-2021)

You're not telling the truth now so I'm not going to waste my time on all the false things you've said

Literally everything I posted was the truth. Just because he looked like an idiot and tried to walk it back by saying "just kidding" when if you watched it he very clearly wasn't, doesn't change anything.

I suggest you diversify where you get your information, will probably help you out in the long run.

That reality host was telling us as far back as June that we'd have the vaccine by the end of the year and Fauci was not backing him up on that. Google it if you don't believe me. In other words the President was telling us the truth. That's all I want as an American from my public officials. Give it to me straight.

- - - Updated - - -

What was the last thing Fauci told us that was "profound?" Something we didn't already know...
    I've been struggling to understand how the former President got so many votes and you just explained it quite succinctly. Thank you! He was a truth teller and straight shooter? Got it.

10. Likes:

Bourgeois Zee (02-24-2021),dabvu2498 (02-24-2021),Larkin Fan (02-24-2021),RedTeamGo! (02-25-2021),RFS62 (02-24-2021),SteelSD (02-24-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Slight addendum: This is not the “approval” we are waiting for. This is a good sign of course. The big thing we are waiting for is the “emergency use authorization.” This was an FDA staff endorsement, a critical step, but not approval.
    Right good point, but it's basically the hurdle. The approval is a formality at this point.

How's that stockpile of Hydroxychloroquine working out for you?

Literally everything I posted was the truth. Just because he looked like an idiot and tried to walk it back by saying "just kidding" when if you watched it he very clearly wasn't, doesn't change anything.

I suggest you diversify where you get your information, will probably help you out in the long run.
    Nothing you post invalidates my point about the vaccine being ready by the end of the year. This is from May:

PRESIDENT Donald Trump on Thursday said that he expects a coronavirus vaccine by the end of 2020, which is a faster timeline than many health officials have predicted.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...h-distribution

If you want to go through a laundry list of other things Trump said, take it up in the Political forum

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin Fan View Post
    How's that stockpile of Hydroxychloroquine working out for you?
    I never came down with C19 so I never needed that stockpile. How 'bout you?

Nothing you post invalidates my point about the vaccine being ready by the end of the year. This is from May:

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...h-distribution

If you want to go through a laundry list of other things Trump said, take it up in the Political forum
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/16/trum...n-october.html

He also said we could start distributing in mid October.

“We’re very close to that vaccine as you know and I think much closer than I think most people want to say,” Trump said during a White House press briefing Wednesday. “We think we can start some time in October. So as soon as it’s announced we’ll be able to start. That will be from mid-October on. It may be a little bit later than that.”

He said the U.S. has manufactured all of the necessary supplies and health officials will be able to distribute at least 100 million vaccine doses by the end of the year. The vaccine could be distributed starting in October or November, but he said “I don’t think it’s going to be too much later than that.”

25 million masks being shipped to community centers and food banks around the country. They will be free to anyone who wants one.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    25 million masks being shipped to community centers and food banks around the country. They will be free to anyone who wants one.
    That's fine but why are they sending cloth masks rather than N95s?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7497125/

Cloth masks are not hard to find

They call me "chef"

You give him grief but completely ignoring 99% of both Donald Trump and Dr. Fauci's statements about and predictions for COVID-19 and instead beginning and ending with the fixed, comforting conclusion that Donald Trump told the truth and predicted everything correctly and Dr. Fauci is a clown who has never worked with an actual patient does seem like the most reasonable way to look at everything.

Don't think I saw this posted, but this was a pretty reasonable and measured timeline of what to expect upcoming...

The Most Likely Timeline for Life to Return to Normal
    An uncertain spring, an amazing summer, a cautious fall and winter, and then, finally, relief.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/family/a...r-fall/618108/

20. Likes:

M2 (02-24-2021)

Turn Off Ads?