Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dayton Dragons stats position in the pressbox

Dayton Dragons stats position in the pressbox

Considering there are many fans on RedsZone within driving distance of Dayton, I thought there may be someone with interest...

The Dayton Dragons are looking to fill a stats position in the pressbox for roughly six games per month throughout the season (half the home games), starting May 11. This person would enter the outcome of each pitch into a software program. The person is not making scoring decisions, but sits next to the Official Scorer and inputs the game into a digital scorebook. This is a paid position, of course. The person would arrive about 45 minutes before the first pitch and stay through the end of the game. All games are 7:05 except Sundays, which are 2:05. There is some flexibility in terms of scheduling dates to account for vacations, days when unavailable, etc. You would need a pretty decent understanding of the rules of scoring (ie: crediting RBIs, assists, etc.).

If you are a baseball junkie, this could be an enjoyable way to watch a game and make a little extra money. If you are interested, please send an email to Tom.Nichols@DaytonDragons.com and we will send more info.

Thanks

2. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (02-25-2021),Ron Madden (02-25-2021),Z-Fly (03-09-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dayton Dragons stats position in the pressbox

Let me know when this person can override the official scorer......
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Turn Off Ads?