Turn Off Ads?

Thread: T-Mobile/Sprint Customers

T-Mobile/Sprint Customers

They've announced free MLB TV again this year - you have to have the T-Mobile Tuesday App, and it said last week it'll be available starting March 30.

2. Likes:

757690 (02-27-2021),Chip R (02-28-2021),M2 (02-27-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: T-Mobile/Sprint Customers

Quote Originally Posted by Strikes Out Looking View Post
    They've announced free MLB TV again this year - you have to have the T-Mobile Tuesday App, and it said last week it'll be available starting March 30.
    I'm assuming blackouts would still apply?

Quote Originally Posted by Strikes Out Looking View Post
    How exactly does it work? I assume it doesn't run through the Tuesdays app.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

I am thinking about dropping direct tv and going with T Mobile TV. Right now I have to subscribe to MLB extra innings on Direct TV to watch the games. I am out of market. What do you get with MLB TV? Would I still need to buy a MLB package to watch all the Reds games?

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    How exactly does it work? I assume it doesn't run through the Tuesdays app.
    You sign up through the Tuesdays App, and then it is a regular MLB TV account. They did it last year as well.

It's the same MLB TV account that someone pays for, so blackouts apply. Since I'm at least 500 miles away from Cincy most of the time, I usually don't have the blackout issue.

8. Likes:

M2 (02-27-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by phlbilly View Post
    I am thinking about dropping direct tv and going with T Mobile TV. Right now I have to subscribe to MLB extra innings on Direct TV to watch the games. I am out of market. What do you get with MLB TV? Would I still need to buy a MLB package to watch all the Reds games?
    I have no idea. I'm out of market, and was able to watch all the Reds games last year.

Quote Originally Posted by phlbilly View Post
    I have experience with both. The MLB-TV experience is better than MLB Extra Innings. That's all you need. You need a smart TV or something like a Roku attached to your TV.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Thanks....I will check it out

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

I tried renewing my MLB-TV subscription all day long today, and it kept telling me: "an error occurred while processing your request".

Amazing how difficult it is to consume MLB these days!
    sorry we're boring

FYI if you use DirectTV to get the MLB app

As soon as they bill you for the MLB package you can activate the app and watch and listen via the app and web

But they don’t bill until the second week of the month

Last year I bought a radio only package to use for two weeks

I’m going to pass this year and wait

Turn Off Ads?