Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 MLS is ready to begin

2021 MLS is ready to begin

Pre-season schedule announced for many of the teams at bubble sites: Cincinnati's listed,...Columbus, not yet.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2021/...s-all-27-clubs
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Turn Off Ads?
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

4. Likes:

Yachtzee (03-19-2021)

Re: 2021 MLS is ready to begin

Will Portland get to break out the Timber Joey this year?
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    Will Portland get to break out the Timber Joey this year?
    Being an outdoor event, I would think so.

Opening Weekend begins April 17 in teams' home stadiums. We'll have a much better idea a month from now. They play the Tuscon tournament next week.
    Last edited by Kingspoint; 03-09-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Kieran Gibbs will play for Miami after WestBrom’s 20-21 campaign is over, which has kind of already occurred as relegation looks probable.

Quote Originally Posted by Betterread View Post
    Kieran Gibbs will play for Miami after WestBrom’s 20-21 campaign is over, which has kind of already occurred as relegation looks probable.
    He was definitely in my frustrating Arsenal player hall of fame. He's not a first ballot like Jack Wilshere...but he's in it.

9. Likes:

M2 (03-18-2021)

Gibbs is going to be terrible in MLS. They're going to run his legs off, plus it's going to be 95 with 100% humidity in Miami. The Revs threw money at Michael Mancienne a few years back and he was terrible. Say what you will about MLS, but if your legs are suspect it will punish you.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    He was definitely in my frustrating Arsenal player hall of fame. He's not a first ballot like Jack Wilshere...but he's in it.
    Wishere, really? There’s a chant in his honor “walking in a Wilshere wonderland”?

Wishere, really? There’s a chant in his honor “walking in a Wilshere wonderland”?
    I mean that's kind of the problem right? Showed so much early promise, had all this hype, fans loved him, etc. Only to have all these injuries and have his career basically fizzle.

What do you think about Nicholas Pepe’s progress? I thought he would more successful at this point in his second year.

What do you think about Nicholas Pepe’s progress? I thought he would more successful at this point in his second year.
    Well he hasn't been worth the money, but if you can take away the contract he hasn't played that bad either. But it's hard to ignore the contract of your club record signing. He seems to play better when Lacazette plays than Aubayemang, but he rarely plays better than Saka and Smith Rowe.

Are any FCC fans going to do the honor of posting pics of the the new West End stadium fully lit up as it might look for game day?

Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Here's where the new Columbus Crew Stadium is at in the process.

https://twitter.com/CrewStadium/stat...692847104?s=09

I think Columbus and Cincinnati are going to have two of the top stadiums in MLS.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Here's where the new Columbus Crew Stadium is at in the process.

https://twitter.com/CrewStadium/stat...692847104?s=09

I think Columbus and Cincinnati are going to have two of the top stadiums in MLS.
    It’s great to see. Those stadiums are gonna be awesome.

Turn Off Ads?