Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Redszone March Madness Bracket

Redszone March Madness Bracket

I made a last minute pool, hopefully. I have never done this before, so anything might go.

LINK: https://picks.cbssports.com/college-...====/standings

Pool name. Password. Pool Motto. All are Redszone. (Because I am creative like that)

Pool closes at noon on Friday the 18th. Which is tomorrow. So, think fast.

Good luck!

2. Likes:

cumberlandreds (03-19-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Redszone March Madness Bracket

I'm in. Thanks!
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I haven't seen a minute of college basketball this year. Made completely random picks. I figure I'm guaranteed for last place.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

6. Likes:

texasdave (03-19-2021)

Someone in the pool picked the Ohio State Buckeyes to win it all. Ouch!

THAT WAS ME!!! Ouch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

9. Likes:

cumberlandreds (03-20-2021),texasdave (03-19-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    I haven't seen a minute of college basketball this year. Made completely random picks. I figure I'm guaranteed for last place.
    Just about the same from me. I watched some but less than in 50 years of being a sports fan. Ohio State busted my bracket. I had them in the Final Four. It appears the Big Ten wasn't as good as they were cracked up to be.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

All the first round is is window dressing. I don't see how you can win the pool if the team you pick to come out on top doesn't. So, as long as your National Champion pick is alive, you are in the running. Sorry, KD.

12. Likes:

KittyDuran (03-20-2021)

Still have all of my Final Four picks intact as Houston escapes by the skin of their teeth.

I still have Gonzaga and Fla State. The other side of the bracket is another story.......
    Reds Fan Since 1971

If the University of Houston wins the tournament, then E.N. wins the pool. Any other scenario, and D.T. wins it. For the Cougars win it all, they will have to go through Baylor and probably Gonzaga.
    Last edited by texasdave; 03-31-2021 at 01:10 AM.

Beavers almost pulled it off. Another great Defensive effort holding Houston to 32% shooting while hitting on 47% of their own shots...no jitters or being intikidated by Oregon State. They just couldn't get a darn Defensive Rebound. Great composure by the Beavers, too, not committing a Turnover in the 2nd Half until 46 seconds were left when Thompson tripped over a Cougars foot.

Gonzaga is just too good.

UCLA took care of the Midwest's best team, so now there's two teams from Texas and two from the West Coast. Midwest and East....overrated as they were all year long.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Does anyone have any clue as to how many brackets are filled out in the CBS Sports Challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Beavers almost pulled it off. Another great Defensive effort holding Houston to 32% shooting while hitting on 47% of their own shots...no jitters or being intikidated by Oregon State. They just couldn't get a darn Defensive Rebound. Great composure by the Beavers, too, not committing a Turnover in the 2nd Half until 46 seconds were left when Thompson tripped over a Cougars foot.

Gonzaga is just too good.

UCLA took care of the Midwest's best team, so now there's two teams from Texas and two from the West Coast. Midwest and East....overrated as they were all year long.
    Wrong thread.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Turn Off Ads?